• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Operation Iron Man

looks amazing mike. just take it all apart now and put in a 3L :D

Maybe but I think I'm going to take the time this week to clean up my Camaro and get it ready to sell... going to use the money towards my Porsche 911 turbo :drool:

your engine bay makes my engine bay :cry: that being said if you dont like it this time instead of letting all that hard work go to waste, Ill trade you all of my parts for yours and you can go at it again:laugh:

Ill be impressed if some one ever copper dips their UIM, not sure how it would hold up to heat but it would look damn sweet.

heres some wheels my bro did this weekend.
PO20090627_0013.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

They look great but its impossible to get a good picture of them lol.

your engine bay makes my engine bay :cry: that being said if you dont like it this time instead of letting all that hard work go to waste, Ill trade you all of my parts for yours and you can go at it again:laugh:

I like the way the valve covers came out they look fan-flip'n-tastic. The intake and throttle body is what I'm on the fence on. I'd like just a hint of gold in there, but I don't want it to dark. I'm looking to get the same look as a brass door knob. Which is difficult to obtain.

I like the way the valve covers came out they look fan-flip'n-tastic. The intake and throttle body is what I'm on the fence on. I'd like just a hint of gold in there, but I don't want it to dark. I'm looking to get the same look as a brass door knob. Which is difficult to obtain.
lmao ok then gimme your addy so i can send my uim to you and ill pm you mine so you can get that ugly chromeness in the mail to me k:laugh:

So he did the copper dipping himself? Or he paid to have it done?

He did it himself. THe wheels are well protected hes a professional body man by trade and does great work. The process was fairly easy and he researched the hell out of it to make sure it would last a long time.

Ehhh, is that really how the rear wheel sits? Looks about 4" forward of where it should be. I can't imagine they don't rub on the fender...

Mark

Please powder coat just the cover of your secondaries box to match the valve covers, then I will forgive you for trying to be perfect but missing that one important item.

Last edited:
Back