• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wingy Sunday!

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Not sure what everyone else is up to this weekend, BUT on Sunday Luca (with Ken), myself, and a few others will be headed down to Palmerton Hotel for ALL YOU CAN EAT WINGS! :laugh:

If you're interested:
Mapquest

Wings are 6.95 (plus tax, blue cheese, drinks) Usually about $10-15 bucks with tip to it all said and done! Pretty cheap for a meet! :laugh:

Easy to get to, right off route 248 and onto Delaware Avenue. Theres pull-in parking on Delaware, (its like 100 feet from the wings) where we can cluster as a group. :cool:

I knew it, they complained when we didn't invite them and when we do... they don't come. ;) LOL!

Last edited:
*points finger* Easy there young man. :D

OK, the "bad son" wants to come down next Sunday for wings (all you can eat wings every Sunday).

If you can't make it tomorrow, who wants to meet up next Sunday?

Hey Scott, how are you feeling from that Apocalypse wing you ate?

:laugh:

That fugging thing was HOT! :help:

Meh seem to be fine. :shrug: Headache went away finally. I took some tylenol this afternoon.

I never got anything else done this afternoon my aunt and uncle showed up at about 4. and we left about 3:20. I did run down and order the gasket for the SVT TB. :cool:

We'll be there Ian.

Wanna keep it at 1 or will another time work better?

:( I may not be able to make it on Sunday.

We've got something going on that I forgot about. I'll check the time and let you know tomorrow.

I can go Saturday if you guys want to change the day. It won't be an all you can eat wing day but...

I dunno what you guys are up to today, but since no one responded I've made plans to make a run out to the EZ pull in newringold. I haven't been out there since April and I want to grab a few misc peices.

Back