• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Went to my first car show of the year, and.....

and one of my favorite of the show:
beavershow2009013.jpg

^^^ That pic is amazing as a background :drool:....

Went to another show in Port Washington on the 18th and didn't place. That show went from 80 cars to 200 the next year! :eek:. It was a full house for sure.

This saturday the 25th I was at the Fox Lake show and placed second, winning a 3-1/2' tall trophy. Biggest one yet. The class was HUGE and this is one of the biggest shows in the state. Burnout comp, muffler rasp comp, swap meet, and car show all in one.

The class I was in was 1992-2009(big span of years huh :rolleyes:) modified including convertibles. I really thought I didn't have a chance of winning but the trailer was a hit.

Yesterday 26th I had to miss the FoMoCoShow in Brookfield to pick up another contour :nonono:. It was well worth it though. 2000 Black & Tan SVT :drool:, Hetfield's B/T brother. Only 2#s apart :D.

BTW, here is a video of the burnout comp that someone else posted online. If you ever want to go to a car show, Fox Lake's is the place to be:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2009-fox-lake-wi-burnout_697540.htm

Back