• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Chicken Wing Zing

I'd be down for bringing the Vortech 3L Cougar and I have space at my place if anyone needs to crash as well. We also have the HD projector, bar, dual kegerator, game systems (PS3, Wii etc) in the basement w/ the jacuzzi out back.

I'd be down for bringing the Vortech 3L Cougar and I have space at my place if anyone needs to crash as well. We also have the HD projector, bar, dual kegerator, game systems (PS3, Wii etc) in the basement w/ the jacuzzi out back.

Ohhhhh yeah well I have a Buick Rainier:laugh::laugh:

Yeah I have plenty of room too, 2 flat screen tv's, wii, PLENTY of room to crash ect...

Ohhhhh yeah well I have a Buick Rainier:laugh::laugh:

Yeah I have plenty of room too, 2 flat screen tv's, wii, PLENTY of room to crash ect...

Sweet, it sounds like we've got a few gatherings covered...... but we had a stripper pole setup for our last party...... a friend from Cheetah and a few of her co-workers planned that one :cool:

I dont do the whole stripper thing, I was a bartender in a strip club here for 8 months back in 1999 and I know what goes on in those places, and its NASTY.

We need some solid plans. Im really in the mood for some BBQ.

Went to City walk last night ryan. Made me think of how cool a meet could be there.

I dont do the whole stripper thing, I was a bartender in a strip club here for 8 months back in 1999 and I know what goes on in those places, and its NASTY.

I can imagine, I've been a part-time Valet since I turned 16 (26 now) and I've seen a lot even being outside some places. The main organizer of that particular party went to Tech with me albeit, she is a few years younger and she's pretty cool but some of her friends are train wrecks.

ill bring yuengling and Hornsby

Cider is not Beer yo but I won't fault you for what you like. I'll probably come with some IPA of the higher gravity persuasion, maybe a little Dogfish 60 or 90min, Harpoon or similar.

My next batch may be done then and if so I'll bring some of it. I could make a few batches of Jerky too if you all would be interested.

Back