• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Chicken Wing Zing

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
August? any interest? I have to put my car on a dyno...so one day can be a Dyno day and Cruise..next day could be the actual BBQ and a small Show and Shine. Would like to have the Entire SE show up and the northerns. Nice summer meet in the south :cool: Dyno would more then likely be at Marietta Ford in GA and the Bqq could be at stone mountain. Any other suggestions and how's the interest for everyone to do somthing like this?

Im there for sure. I thought Ryan was planning on having it at his house. There is a thread about it somewhere. Ill be there where ever it is.

Sounds good. Get with Ryan to see if he wants to set it up. and I will sticky it once we have a date and everything arranged.

Sounds good. I'll start arranging things with Ryan this weekend so we can figure everything out and see what me and him need to do about the dyno/cruise and everything else. This is going to be another good CWZ!

Yeah John, get with me about this and lets plan it cause this is the first I saw about this,lol I can set up a dyno day at Team Ford with Ericse and we can have the bbq at my house with my new pimpin bbq grill.

I actually don't think I could do this. Forgot I'm getting married in August so I'm already taking 1.5 weeks off. :troutslap:

Well i know we spoke a lil about it at SZ but was just wanting to start open discussion on it. So Ryan ill call ya sunday when i get off work.

Back