• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thanks for Making Spring Zing What it is!

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
To everyone who attended Spring Zing 2009 I'd like to express my gratitude for making this year one of the most enjoyable CEG gatherings ever!

I'd like to thank the following individuals for their help with SZ09:
Todras for helping line up the hotel & putting together the cruise route.

LUCA for all of the time spent on the phone tracking down sponsors, speaking with SVTOA/FPG and coutnless other odd things that needed to be done.

SVTWannaBe for purchasing & printing all of the SZ09 name tags, helping arrange all of the info packets and many other odds & ends.

Harrry for getting the mobile dyno.

Stoobie for putting together all of the giveaway bags for the banquet & taking charge of getting them handed out and meal tickets collected

TheMexicanJob for helping collect meal tickets & hand out giveaway bags.

frenchblueC2, Pre98 & the New England crew for decorating the CEG ceiling tile.

ALL of the Moderators & Admins in attendence for showing up at the breakfast on time inspite of the previous nite's antics. That made my entire weekend.

John Clor, Jayson Demchak, Matt Porath, & Chris Smith for bringing out the '10 SHO & Fusion Sport and representing SVTOA/FPG at the banquet.

dacker for driving my tired ass to Chicago so I can hop a flight for a proper vacation!

And most importantly the "Yellow Coats" for giving us something to :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: about!

Thank you everyone!

Thanks to James for taking a dyno spot so we could fill the contract. And super last minute too.

Mark, thank you for heading this up and to everyone who put their time and effort into this to make it something great. Also thanks to everyone for just being here and making it another memorable year.

Can't say anything that Mark didn't. This year was great! Thank you to everyone for your hard work.

Mark - anytime man. BTW you will be getting a PM shortly.

Thanks to EVERYONE that makes this meet possible year after year!!! As well as those who attend that make it worth going!!! See you all next year!!!!!

Thanks Mark! I had a blast. Thanks to everyone that came out! SZ was a blast again!

Amazing SZ (no surprise)
It had so many great elements from SZs of the past, and some really excellent new things to keep it all fresh.

I'm so glad we were able to attend yet again.

The ceiling tile was such a great project. Really proud of how it came out.

Thanks to all for your hard work.
And biggest thanks to all those in attendance. <3 u guys!!

it's funny... i was showing my wife some of the pics that you guys have posted up so far, and she asked me "why do you still go if you don't have a contour?".

i replied... "for the people."

i've never known a cooler, more eclectic group of people (on the whole....) in my life. and i've been around a bit.

it would be worth it even if i were seeing just one of my favorite people like kim, or luca, or pole, or any of the non-egl people that i only see once a year... but to get them all in one place? and all of our own egl/wgl awesomenes with that? priceless.

It was definitely good times again this year guys. Thanks to everyone who helped get it together. I'll be back next year, and maybe i'll make it with a contour next time :laugh:

But ya good time and it was great to see you guys again for sure........................................

I can't say anymore that anyone else hasn't said already. Great SZ-09 10th anniversary. See ya next year!

Glad I could make it this year. I love hanging out with all you goofballs!

Me too... when John told me he was coming out and he was bringing a couple cars and needed help getting them out there, it was an offer I couldn't refuse. Plus I always have a blast at SZ and this year was no different.

I was a bit taken aback by Rara's sinister new Evil Brian look, though (hadn't seen you since the Air Races last July:
evilcartman.jpg

This year was by far the best I've been to yet... It was nice to see all you guys again, and there were so many new faces this year, which was also nice to see! Thanks everyone for having this year run so smooth. Can't wait for next year! :)

Back