• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How long have you owned your contour?

I bought my car in summer 2005 with 59,3xx miles. I just rolled over 111,000 miles yesterday. I'll own this car for much longer, I'm sure :cool:

I bought my first SVT in 2005 at 71,000 miles, and I bought another SVT last summer at 100,000. I've put 23,000 miles on the first SVT and about 9,000 on the second SVT.

Bought mine in August of 2000, sold it in March 2009.

I also had two more for short periods of time in there as well.

its probably been a year now..i think i totaled the fury back in may or june.

I must be one of the long-term champions here...

My '95 Contour was purchased new in November of 1995 (it was an end-of-model-year leftover; got a good deal on it because the 1996 models were already in the showroom). So I've had it a little over 13 years.

Yes, it's still a regular driver - though only 85K miles on it.

One of the reasons it has so few miles on it is my '86 Mustang (purchased used in March of 1988; so I've had that one 21 years), which was my daily driver for many years. It's at 210K, and is now mostly reserved for sunny-day duty.

Yeah, we tend to hang on to our cars. Our 2000 Windstar is the newbie of the fleet, and was purchased used in January 2001. Still trucking along with daily kid duty at 115K miles.

Back