• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-SZ Mini-meet and dinner

Made it to GA and after talking to the folks, they weren't to thrilled about do this.

And its not just Mother's Day, we will be celebrating 7 birthdays aswell. :crazy:

I will give you a call tomorrow(or tonight) Ryan about the details.

Made it to GA and after talking to the folks, they weren't to thrilled about do this.

And its not just Mother's Day, we will be celebrating 7 birthdays aswell. :crazy:

I will give you a call tomorrow(or tonight) Ryan about the details.

Cool man, gimme a shout so we can see about times and all. I do know I wanna head out from my house wednesday morning around 2am, that would put us at sz about 5pm to be safe.

just got a text from brent, looks like he and sam are running an hour behind... figured everyone should know... PM me for my number in case you still want to meet up there at 730, i can show!

Just food for thought. We may wanna try to park under the parking deck just in case it rains. Not sure how much parking we will have but it's worth a try.

We got there late and everyone was waiting on us.

Kyle, obrian, Tim, Charles, Nick, Erik who took home my 00 SVT. Im going to miss that car soooooo much.

Hope I didnt leave anyone out. I was running around like crazy.

Erik I left my rockstar and my water in the trunk of the car. Consider is a bonus lol.

Enjoy it man Im sure your going to make that car better than your old one!

:sigh:

Was good to see OB again. Nice meeting some new people... glad to meet some folks from GA. Hopefully this summer we can all get together and have some barbque and beers!

By the time I got back to SC and unloaded the IKEA shelving from the truck, it was close to 3am before I went to bed. Im freaking tired today. I enjoyed meeting you guys and seeing so many svts for the little gathering. I let taryn drive the svt half of the trip and she really liked it also. Always nice to get some buy-in on my hairbrained schemes.

PS Sam those tires blow. But thanks for driving the car up and it will have a good home here, even a garage spot once I clear out all that IKEA shelving. I havent made it to the DMW here yet today, might end up being tomorrow. Does it seem like Im rambling? Man im tired...did i mention that? Ok back to work...

It was great to get out with you guys... maybe next time I can clean my car up, and present myself as a respectable CEGer next time..... Na... just wouldn't be my style.

Yeah, it was cool meeting yall. Even though I felt so out numbered being the only Focus there, it was still cool. Next time, I will have Vader there with me. Tried to bring it out but was unable to.

Back