• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburt RSTB Interest check #6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCFC0151.jpg

i'm interested but am tied up in 2 other group buys. so my question is would you be able to make one for me then hold on to it until i get the money up?

I have heard from several people RSTB's dont do squat just like the FSTB's. Well aside I was going to get one for bling factor if it didnt work and for bling factor as well as the use it was intended for!

My car felt like a truck when I turned, front would start the turn and then I would feel the back come in a couple seconds later!

After installing my Rawburt RSTB, INSTANTLY I felt the body being as one. Turning as one.

Great work Rawburt! Anyone thinking about this and has the money GET IT!!

- Amyn

I know you said it was closed but just in case ill add myself, im in if they get made

1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. JPS98SVT
6. wht02lightning

This made a huge difference in my silver contour.

1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. JPS98SVT
6. wht02lightning
7. Nezerconezer

i'll take one:

guys, it's basic FWD knowledge, stiffen the rear, soften the front. tie the rear end up and put a big swaybar on the back, leave the front stock. lower it, and your ready to roll.

with wheel spacers, 245/45/17 tires, eibach springs, a RSTB, a BAT sway bar, and my heavy foot, it should be a fun track car, with a streetability unknown to most (better struts/springs would be cool, but the other options are so stiff it affects ride too much)_

1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. JPS98SVT
6. wht02lightning
7. Nezerconezer
8. Tricker

So with tricker that makes 8 lets get this thing started!

Since There Is 8 Now On The List What Is The Cost...please Let Me Know..i Just Installed The Front Brace And Noticed A Big Difference Cant Waitto Complete The Set...can Have The Money This Friday..just Let Me Know
Thanks Again

If the breaking point is just one more put me down for two, i'd hate to see it fall apart cuz we we're short one whole person.

1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. JPS98SVT
6. wht02lightning
7. Nezerconezer
8. Tricker
9. blast47

I said I was interested a few posts back, didn't know there was a list going (didn't look at all the earlier posts)... even though RB closed the IC after my post :blackeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back