• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

spring..

there was about an inch on the track i race at sunday morning. so before we could race we had to clear the snow and dig trenches to devert the water off the track:nonono:

it was too damn cold... its april.. shouldnt it be in the mid to upper 60s?

you are all forgetting the fact that alot of us are starting to get our cars out of winter storage ... and when that happens it snows at least one more time .... :help:

^... and rains. ;)
I actually took mine out in the rain yesterday. :shocked: The SVT tech was surprised to see that I showed up. I could have canceled but I needed the alignment so I could drive the car some before the long trip to MI. Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. ;)

^... and rains. ;)
I actually took mine out in the rain yesterday. :shocked: The SVT tech was surprised to see that I showed up. I could have canceled but I needed the alignment so I could drive the car some before the long trip to MI. Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. ;)

wait, what :confused: is the world coming to an end :laugh:

the other day i spent hours deatling my car. and its rains/snows out yesterday. and all i could do is watch it sit in the parking lot at work..

^... and rains. ;)

wait, what :confused: is the world coming to an end :laugh:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Ya know what, I think I'm going to do it again too. :shocked: As I said, it needs to be driven a bit more before going out to Mi., so it'll be out again.
Certain events, etc., have changed my mind about how I view aspects of this issue. Quite frankly, there isn't much I can break on the car these days, the majority of it has been upgraded. I'll probably still wash it all the time anyway. ;)
Right now, I feel this way... it's kind of stupid to just leave a car sit in the garage.

Ya know what, I think I'm going to do it again too. :shocked: As I said, it needs to be driven a bit more before going out to Mi., so it'll be out again.
Certain events, etc., have changed my mind about how I view aspects of this issue. Quite frankly, there isn't much I can break on the car these days, the majority of it has been upgraded. I'll probably still wash it all the time anyway. ;)
Right now, I feel this way... it's kind of stupid to just leave a car sit in the garage.

Agreed. Now if only my car had a garage to sit in. The other day my friend said he saw my uncle driving my car and I was happy cause it needs to be driven while im away at school. Whats the point in her sitting in the driveway? Im glad he gets some joy out of driving it too.

The meet later this month will be the first and only time the contour is out of the garage this month....

I took ours up to the mountains in Hegins this past weekend...got covered in tons of black flies and mosquitoes...it was worth it though, as we had a nice race with a Infinity G35 S...;)

Back