• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Josh, when did you start wearing your glasses again?

hetfield

or hetfeild
Sheriff investigating child enticement report in Sussex

By Jacqui Seibel of the Journal Sentinel
Mar. 25, 2009 11:18 a.m. | A man in a car apparently approached a 9-year-old boy in Sussex and offered him $5 to come closer to the car, Waukesha County Sheriff's Capt. Karen Ruff said Wednesday.
The boy said no and rode his bike home, Ruff said. The incident occurred at 5:10 p.m., Sunday in the area of S. Ridgeview Circle and E. Stoneridge Court
The man's vehicle is described as a black four-door newer vehicle. He was wearing glasses and a greenish blue hat, she said.
Sheriff's deputies checked the area but did not find the car.

Wow....can't answer his phone or return 3 text messages, but he has time to post this shiz on CEG. And for the record...if i was wearing my glasses why would i offer the kid $5 to come closer, if i had my glasses I'd just admire him from afar...Er...i mean...aw hell...forget it. :shrug:

Wow....can't answer his phone or return 3 text messages, but he has time to post this shiz on CEG.

Josh>Mike.
owned.gif

angelfire>todd
You should know of all sites that that one sucks bawlz for hotlinking

Kim your just jealous because Josh acted on his impulses unlike you. Your too much of a coward to give into your twisted sick ways(we all know elky was trained by you and failed miserably)thats why you gave up and got married. What a sorry excuse for a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up woman.......

On a side note if I ever come out to the east coast is everyone on for our strip club meet we missed out on 6 years ago?

The boy said no and rode his bike home...... EPIC FAIL!!!

Wow... I'm glad this horrific event has finally come to an end... I don't think I could of lasted any longer waiting for the end of this horrific event..... This was such an EPIC show of survival and witts.... FOR GODS SAKE.... SERIOUSLY... they call this news.... Must of had no real good news to report on... heaven forbid a kid on a bike... turns down $5 and saves himself..... Parents not doing their jobs again..

You ever take a bike ride as a kid? I did and my parents weren't following my every move. Parents can preach and threaten all they want until the dumbass kids start listening they'll never learn. My step daughter is a prime example. No matter what we tell her or the punishment she still talks to strangers, disappears to a strangers house and takes candy from strangers. I just hope she won't find out the hard way.

they call this news.... Must of had no real good news to report on... heaven forbid a kid on a bike... turns down $5 and saves himself..... Parents not doing their jobs again..

Yeah, so that if someone spots the guy again they can get license plates and maybe apprehend him. If I were a parent is Sussex I'd sure like to know if there was a child predator running around my neighborhood. Did you just fall out of a tree last year or something?

Last edited:
My step daughter is a prime example. No matter what we tell her or the punishment she still talks to strangers, disappears to a strangers house and takes candy from strangers. I just hope she won't find out the hard way.

My little brother did this when he was 3-4ish, so my mom bought a harness and tied him to the house. :laugh: (she only did it a couple times, and boy was it funny)
We lived 2 blocks from a convenience store, so strangers walked by often.
Kyle was a friendly boy that would chat and follow people to the store, and sometimes back to their houses.
Some people actually walked him back to our house to get rid of him. I think some bought him candy, which I think is why the sneaky bastid was chatting them up in the first place.

Back