• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wsgd!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha.... thats awesome. i think im putting an electric airhorn on my car.

i bought it for my dads truck... but the fender has to come off to get to the horn.. so im stealing it. hehe

3248_b.jpg

i tested it... it EFFIN LOUD. too powerful to go on my bike

but 2x.... idk.. completely possible

it was 50 bucks too. so thats not too bad. idk if it will fit in stock location

Stupid rain. Yeah we might be way under average in precipitation...but I want to put the horns and steering stabilizer on the car!

Not to mention I still have to paint it.

is the horn just like a stock bolt on... or will it need some modification?

i jsut found out putting on that horn will take some minor mods. but nothing major really.

BTW... what does it feeel like having a thread dedicated to you?

My stock horns are located rather low on the car, and fell victim to being filled with dirt and water (causing them to sound like a sick homeless cat). So I'm going to take the ones I just picked up (which I was smart enough to take the original mounting plate with them) and put them under the hood on top of the wheel well. All I really have to do is put on the bolt/nut and trace the wires back far enough to not have to run new wires. My reason for that is they use the same plug connectors so I won't have to splice the wire twice.

As for the dedication...it just gives me an excuse to post random :censored::censored::censored::censored: that is on my mind when I come through here. :laugh:

Nah. I'd just get in trouble with those. :laugh:

I want something practical...yet not common. I think I may have accomplished that since they're 40 years old. :laugh:

Well I got the horns on...and just...wow.

The sound from them carries really really far. :laugh:

And..well...they're not illegal...they're stock Jeep horns. :laugh:

Just realized they shake the ground somewhat.

You just like scaring the hell out of people with them. :laugh:

I'm disappointed. I figured that would be the first thing you did after the install. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back