• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yuengling

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm in the midwest and I have 2 cases in the garage.

...from a stash I bought in VA over the holidays...

I may be inclined to make a stop to buy a few cases for myself and others on my trip out.
I'm sure plenty will fit in the trailer. ;)

More like Yuckling lol! Before everyone jumps on me, the beer itself is OK, don't get me wrong, but if I have ONE Yuengling, I have a pounding headache for the rest of the night :nonono:

More like Yuckling lol! Before everyone jumps on me, the beer itself is OK, don't get me wrong, but if I have ONE Yuengling, I have a pounding headache for the rest of the night :nonono:

You need to hydrate more often. And with water, not beer.

I think I have also noticed that beers tend to raise my blood pressure. It's a damn shame. :(

No he didn't actually! I might be visiting a friend in PA here in the next couple weeks, but if that doesn't happen, I'll let you know well in time before SZ :cool:

orange_roughy_in_supermarket430.jpg.jpg

+

51nURvqAdmL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

+

OldBaySeasoning.jpg

+

300_165295.jpg

=

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

and it's the only way it should be done.../

Looks like it is going to be Powder Coating and a couple of brews tonight. :shrug: I am salivating just thinking of it.

Nice link Luca!!

i'll definitely bring some. someone should call yuengling and see if they'll sponsor SZ09. its worth a shot

Back