• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard Run!

I think he is talking about this, circled in white, the white piece of plastic:
dscn01632.jpg

It's not a great angle, but you can see the clip that holds throttle cable in place. It might be different on the Contour TB bracket, but it's the same basic idea and shape. It's U shaped.

What wlse do you guys/gals need? Sail panels, interior pieces, seats, spoilers or any other parts or misc objects, let us know. Don't forget that we can grab stuff for any other makes or models besides contours. This will be our last run for awhile so let us know now if there's anything that you need.

I am looking for the passenger side seat leaver for a new beetle, I don't think there is a difference between years. A friend yanked the leaver off the side of the seat when getting out and dropped it and subsequently lost it. I can't find a picture of it, but I will tell Joe what it looks like.

I think he is talking about this, circled in white, the white piece of plastic:
dscn01632.jpg

It's not a great angle, but you can see the clip that holds throttle cable in place. It might be different on the Contour TB bracket, but it's the same basic idea and shape. It's U shaped.

That's the one. Thanks for posting that Sean.

What wlse do you guys/gals need? Sail panels, interior pieces, seats, spoilers or any other parts or misc objects, let us know. Don't forget that we can grab stuff for any other makes or models besides contours. This will be our last run for awhile so let us know now if there's anything that you need.

rumor is that we are getting up to 8 inches of snow tomorrow night ---- might be a total mess in regards to obtaining stuffs.

I asked previously for info on where your going.. Wayne and I may want to tag along for fun.

Oh yeah, the yard is uhhhhhh, :censored::censored::censored::censored: - I forgot the place :blackeye:.......

6918 Meffert Rd.
Waunakee, WI 53597

only a 30% chance at this point for sat. The extended forecast calls for rain also which might help some. If it does snow alot then perhaps we might just push back our jy excursion.

well if it gets moved to another weekend, I'll probably join you guys.

I just enjoy disassembling things

We are kinda playing it by ear/eye now. It is not sure how much snow will be on the ground after thaw, rain, and all that shiz. As of now, yes still going, but it could be a no-go come friday afternoon. We will keep you updated :)

Well the forecast has changed now to 1-3 of sleet/snow mix. We'll still keep it pending until Friday like Joe said, then decide if it's a go or not.

LOL,

I do that every so often with your number -- I have a co-worker named Dave who is also programmed in my phone.

I'm sure you can vouch for my text messages that leave you confused as hell.

Back