• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Making room for the turbo...

finished up last night
biggrin.gif
LC-1 and NPG brake kit next before the 3L, if I can get it done before the 3L ...

03-10-08_1908.jpg

03-10-08_1909.jpg

03-10-08_1912.jpg

Brian, that's a very nice looking tray for the battery. :cool:

thanks. its 1/2" MDF I carpeted with left over carpet from my sub box/amp shelf and I got the aircraft aluminum tray off ebay that was made for Optima batteries, but I had to modify it alittle. So it tucks nicely into the corner of the trunk.

just like my 4 guage power wire for my stereo, through the firewall by the crouse control and trunk release cable, under the plstic trim to the back seat and into the trunk.

+1

i missed this port originally, but there is plenty of room inside the car to run the power cable through it. i did it the same way, except i crossed over to the passenger side once i got through the firewall and went to the back on that side of the car.

+1

i missed this port originally, but there is plenty of room inside the car to run the power cable through it. i did it the same way, except i crossed over to the passenger side once i got through the firewall and went to the back on that side of the car.

could have done that but my rca cables for the amps are on the passanger side so I wanted to keep power on the drivers side.

yeah, i went straight down the milddle of the car with the RCA's, and i brought the power cable over up in the footwells, under the carpet but against the firewall.

Back