• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm a troll...

Tex

Hard-core CEG'er
It's official. But if I still own CSVTs for the time being, am I really a troll? :shrug:

On to the pics-

P2220004.jpg

P2220003.jpg

P2220006.jpg

P2220002-1.jpg

Personally, I never liked those wheels. I think they detract from the car overall.

Otherwise, it's sweet!

Nice ride Robert, but you gotta do something about that ride height:cool:. Friends don't let friends roll with wheel gap:laugh:.

Aaron

I don't see what's so bad about them. :shrug: They look better than the 18" flanged option. They're kind of plain, but nice and big. :cool:

I agree, the car looks awesome, but the wheels are the problem...I think it's the black center cap and wheel nuts...makes it look like a Radio Shack Xmods :shrug:

damn rob when did you pick this bad boy up? your gonna have to give me a ride in it sometime I wanna feel some v8 power haven't in awhile.

I really don't see everybody's problem with the wheels. Maybe it's because the picture sucks and they look painted? They have a shiny machined finish. I guess I like them, and it's my car, so that's all that matters. They are here to stay. It definitely needs tint though. It's a must in the Texas sun.

Back