• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Cape Coral "Mod" meet.

Woo hoo, only a few days left till the meet! Anyone interested in the sub boxes I have in this month's for sale thread? I also have a JL 12W3 in my trunk now that needs a recone. The JL is free if someone wants it at the meet. Btw, just got a P430 code. Anyone have spare MIL eliminators laying around? I knew I should have just bought the damn headers!

Woo hoo, only a few days left till the meet! Anyone interested in the sub boxes I have in this month's for sale thread? I also have a JL 12W3 in my trunk now that needs a recone. The JL is free if someone wants it at the meet. Btw, just got a P430 code. Anyone have spare MIL eliminators laying around? I knew I should have just bought the damn headers!

Hey man im going to need you to tune my system i have in the truck..Damn mechs screwed it all up..

I have some MILs but not sure if they still work. Ill take them over there to see if they work.

Since the official Southeast Photographer aka SVTFLEA aka Brent's wife will be at this meet I better wash my car so it looks good for all the pictures we will be taking.:cool:

or the "jizz in my pants"

stay_classy.jpg

Im already thinking about the next meet! I live near the road that goes straight into Sebring and there was like 20 semis all carrying the LeMans cars today. That would be fun to go see a race at sebring. I know, I know, this meet hasnt even happened. Just a cool thing to see the Audis, Bentleys, and Porsches.

I'm going to give my car a bath tomorrow (later today I suppose.) Its in pretty bad shape because all of the pollen and I don't want any gripe from the fellow enthusiasts. :laugh:

Back