• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

contour svt vs srt-4

RRT_SVT

CEG'er
my svt contour vs a srt-4 1/8 mille drag racing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6aybsuLOoaI

my time 9.91 srt-4 time 9.30

srt-4 have 3 pipping, downpipe, borla exhaust,aem intake, stage 1, and other stuff that i dont remember

me the drumbox in the trunk, and my child seat in the back LOL

i was intended to do 3 pass first with all the weight
the second witouth weight and third without weight and prom-maf only made the first because my trainy was loosi and i lost a muffler , i lost the muffler because was damaged the past night in a card accident a drunk driver hit me and i dont checked the mufflers

Wish I could keep up with SRT-4's :laugh:

Then maybe I'd invest more money into my tour.

That doesn't make sense. :crazy: Nonetheless, awesome!

srt-4 have 3 pipping, downpipe, borla exhaust,aem intake, stage 1, and other stuff that i dont remember

the second witouth weight and third without weight and prom-maf only made the first because my trainy was loosi and i lost a muffler , i lost the muffler because was damaged the past night in a card accident a drunk driver hit me and i dont checked the mufflers

Really nice job! I watched several of your vids and most are pretty exciting.
Man it makes me really miss being in Arizona where the winter weather is perfect for drag racing.

You will really be smart to put in a Torsen or Quaife LSD in your transmission. Your launches will be so much better and they aren't bad even now.

yea those srt-4's rip. i was going to buy one before the svt cause my family in iowa owns a dodge dealership. but i didnt have the money

Last edited:
Your car sounds like crap...Worst sounding SVT ever.

Nice job keeping up to the skittle tho.

Ridin Dirty=:help:

And you're the biggest dip**** on CEG, and nobody likes you. :idea:

Nice job of making it well known though.

Ridin assclown=:help:

Mark

Dude i am going through your mods and you have 3L, headers, y-pipe, chip and so on... You should be beating the crap out that POS srt 4 :)
Maybe the track you ran on was a bit slow, I am thinking that because my 1/8 mile run is a bit slower than yours 9.967, but my car is preaty much stock (no resonator and ford racing spark-plug wires lol). The car sounds fine, a bit raspy aint it... i guess you have take out the resonator aswell, sounds alot like mine.

doesn't your 1/8 mile time work out to like a low 15 in the 1/4? if so, i'm not all that impressed by your cars times. it should be faster with those mods.

in fact was a bad time for make drag, the track is in the middle of nowhere around the track is sand and only sand was windy a lot of factor i cant make a good time , for me is a good star because my car never was tunned propely, i know i can do more i feel the car strong enough to do more and another fact is i run with street tire hankook 215 45 17s moteguis mr7 if i put a drag tire i beat i can do a better time because in my launch i made half acceleration if i made full tortle i made a better time with better tracttion i have the ticket with me my 60 ft was good for me 2.4753 , now my car have a resonator installed and the pipping and mufler fixed dont make noise anymore i will scan the slip

in mazatlan, mexico in the past march i made 14.3 in the 1/4 of mille buth i dont have then the headers installed

And you're the biggest dip**** on CEG, and nobody likes you. :idea:

Nice job of making it well known though.

Ridin assclown=:help:

Mark

Meh, He posted it on an internet forum looking for responses.. i gave mine.. big whop.

Im just saying he could probably use a cat and a res to make the car not sound so damn raspy.

And LIKE I SAID. Its fast.

Seriously...there is nothing more humbling than to be thrown somewhere to live and not know the language...then be treated because of it.

That's how I felt when I moved to Argentina and i lived there a couple years. Respect him for learning the language!!!!

Back