• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's a New England Winter!!

cobrawannabe

Addicted CEG'er
Since I'm so pumped for winter, let's see some of those dirty cars. Snow may be fun, but the salt is not!

'Scuse the blur:blackeye:
SDC10015.jpg

these are from a few years ago. most likely the car isn't to different looking at the moment. more so after tomorrow ...

DSC01523.JPG

DSC01524.JPG

DSC01525.JPG

DSC01527.JPG

I'll post a pic of the explorer after work tomorrow...I'm still doing a full day! I'll probably be the only one here after the first snowflake drops.

Yet you still posted it anyway? LOL

Why didn't you just snap a new pic?

BTW really glad you got a nice car.
I didin't notice until I uploaded, and it takes my comp a loooong time to upload a 10.2meg pic onto photobucket. Thanks alot, BTW. I've worked really, really hard for it for a long time. It feels great:cool:
im just impressed it only took him 72 posts to realize there is something wrong with me, haha
I've known that since I was reading without a membership:shrug: To be honest, it's pretty obvious:laugh:
Just wait about 30 hours. We're sending you a White Christmas. It's dumping here now...
I'm so excited! 3 big storms in a week, the last one being on Christmas Eve!:crazy:

My Subaru rivals that right now, only the silver paint hides it better. I took some dark pics last night but left the camera in the car.

Back