• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Az Meet pics

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys, figured i'd post these up since no one else has, we had a small get together here in Phoenix, Az last Monday night. We had Ron (red99csvt), in town from WA, Scott (morbid) Mike (nezerconezer) Bobby (Azbobbybooshay) in his cougar, and Myself. The pics didn't come out too hot but it's rare that we all have the time to meet up, and have someone from outta town so here they are.

dsc04041zw8.jpg

dsc04065pu3.jpg

dsc04069yd1.jpg

l_de03f27c20dba693eaa34a0a0d131c55.jpg

l_507c32c8e0e6cfe465390b29aa83fffa.jpg

l_a7aa95cbb4a4bc79847361d7b4569ce7.jpg

my fav.
l_7cc674526c09604c2eb068c72a6670cc.jpg

l_3e2873a184fa52e45e8d07a876cd3b9d.jpg

From left to right in the pics goes:
Nezerconezer/ME/morbid/red99csvt
and in a few the primered cougar is azbobbybooshay.

That's about all we got for now, there is video that bobby and ron got, but they have yet to post 'em....

We all had a blast cruisin around takin turns running one another. I can say this. i have the least ammount of mods done (besides nez) and am the Fastest :laugh: (shhhh) don't tell them they get angry at me!

nice!

i never see any modded SVTs driving around town

Last edited:
I would have to disagree with you being the fastest theSCHAFF cause when I hit that bottle it was over too bad I used most of it before we got to play. But off the bottle I agree your car is faster than mine all motor.

I can't figgure out why, darn thing is a factory freak I suppose.

I doubt its becouse your the only E0 out there vs 3 E1s but thats all I can think of.

I can't figgure out why, darn thing is a factory freak I suppose.

I doubt its becouse your the only E0 out there vs 3 E1s but thats all I can think of.
lol, well that would work backwards then, becuz E0's are 195 vs 200... but who knows lol and Ron a 70 shot vs my motor aint a fair race ;) but none the less fun im glad u ran out as you were 1/2 a car on me so i could take the lead back over! :laugh:

What's goin on with the video anyhow ?

His car is a freak in a good way, too bad your getting rid of it. It's all good we can go drive mine around and really embarrass some people when I get there.

His car is a freak in a good way, too bad your getting rid of it. It's all good we can go drive mine around and really embarrass some people when I get there.
Just don't make me drive your car... with the on/off clutch :)

Oh... and I'll be sure to have my grills back on before the next meet :blackeye:

cool pics
I like how you guys are mobbing the gas station with your rides.
(and also hiding azbooby and his primered car heheheh) ;)

heh.. that was much worse than I anticipated it would be. I thought the 3+'s were supposed to be more streetable.. but it felt like what I've read 3 (non-+) would be like. Do you also have a lighter flywheel? I'm interested because I was planning on going with the spec stage 3+ and spec flywheel.

Yes I have a fidanza flywheel. Next week I'm planning on pulling the tranny again and doing the 3rd gear syncro (again), upgraded shift forks, new 3rd gear and upper/lower intake cleaning, tb optimized. Once I get down there I'll go talk to ADC and look into a tune I think that's what my car is really lacking I've got the parts but my ecu is holding the car back.

^ did you and morbid run one another motor to motor ? cuz i know i don't pull on morbid as hard as i did the rest of you guys, and that also may be due to his tune becuz you guys have very similarly modded svt's :shrug:

We did and in second we were bumper to bumper but my third gear shift is real slow (syncro's), top of third he was pulling on me I'd have to say because of his tune and clean upper/lower intake. We'll have to find out if that's why when I get back :laugh:

Nice little mini meet there. the idea of the pics are sick .. i lik almost all of them. i need more SVT owners around here sucks... sooooooooooo bad

Back