• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

cougar center console

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
does anyone know if they fit the tour? i know they have a color similar to midnight blue,and there's a few of them in the yards near by. the thing i like is the built in cup holder.

does anyone know if they fit the tour? i know they have a color similar to midnight blue,and there's a few of them in the yards near by. the thing i like is the built in cup holder.
although they are similar to the pre98 center console they are missing the lower din slot. instead its integrated into the radio bezel like the mystiques. so it will fit but there will be an ugly gap between the radio bezel and the center console.

and no the bezel doesnt fit the contour dash.

I was waiting for your answer :laugh:

he has posted the asnwer to this question so many time I would be surprised if he doesn't wake up screaming it in the middle of the night.

oh look it was posted in this thread that you even posted in ...

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=23366

I'm surprised he didn't rip my face off, but rarely do I browse through this section, so I guess I got a free pass...:laugh:

But you know what, though...it might be kinda cool to use the Cougar console maybe if you could do a little bit of fiberglass work to smooth it out and fill the gap :cool:

Back