• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I hit a dear(maybe 2 or 3)

he said if i want OEM parts it will be totalled.
and that after 100,000 miles they do aftermarket anyways i called my agent and he is taking care of a few things... so i think it is still up in the air. if it is repairable i am taking it somewhere else.
well i was unsure what i wanted. but with the amount of damage it won't be the same seems won't meet up right it will look like ****.
my last accident i got in last year...my dashboard squeaks and my fender doesn't fit right over my headlight
:cry:

Ghey. Unless the frame is bent, suspension points damaged I've never had an issue. Just depends on the shop.

yeah if i have to get it fixed i am doing where i know they will do what i want done not what the insurance company says...

yeah if i have to get it fixed i am doing where i know they will do what i want done not what the insurance company says...

Was there alcohol consumed when posting this? lol.

Yeah, aftermarket after 100k miles, what's up with that? Is that normal? I've never heard of such a thing.

ok ok for all those who don't know yes I dated Steeda! GET OVER IT that was so last year!
and MX be nice steeda isn't that bad of a guy yes he talks **** to everyone and anyone lol but that's our Steeda ;)

He can't be that great... you did kick him to the curb... :laugh:

Was there alcohol consumed when posting this? lol.

Yeah, aftermarket after 100k miles, what's up with that? Is that normal? I've never heard of such a thing.

what do u mean was their alcohol consumed?
what i mean is ok i could either take it to a place where i know nobody here in jackson. or I can take it to a trusted place in ann arbor where I am friends with the manager of the body shop who always does an A+++++ job and hooks me up the best he can

what do u mean was their alcohol consumed?
what i mean is ok i could either take it to a place where i know nobody here in jackson. or I can take it to a trusted place in ann arbor where I am friends with the manager of the body shop who always does an A+++++ job and hooks me up the best he can

I didn't see it when I posted, but instead of doing, going. It was a rushed post. Some dumbarse pulled the plug to my computer in the SLC while I was editting out my lab report...Waited for the damn thing to reboot to find that it was no longer on the desktop...Saaaweeet! I was very pissed to say the least.

yea yeah, I'm sure they won't mind you going to a different body shop. That non-oem parts @100k miles thing sounds fabricated though.

lol thanks!
i am going to call next week to try and get a finish date :) I can't wait to see her with her new paint job

oh, you're definitely a member. :laugh:

quagmire.gif

Back