• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I hit a dear(maybe 2 or 3)

NOoo, this can't happen to our drunken SZ02 wonder!!!

I think it can be fixed for less than 4400 though.

lol
you can thank Judge for the drunkeness! feeding me long islands!!! to this day i havent had any stronger lol

but ok the 4400 this is what i need done:
new fender (both sides)
new hood
headlight and housing and all hardware behind it is cracked
new grill
new rear door
dings on driver door and 1/4 panel

repaint: bumper, hood, both fenders, both doors, 1/4 panel
possibly door on passenger side

this estimate was done with NON-OEM parts to bring the estimate down

not to mention that was just from visual inspection. last time i had to get my car fixed there was stuff broken that they found after they took the car apart

:cry:

When are we shopping for that Speed3? ;) I would imagine good deals can be had around Christmas. Cosmic Blue FTW!

lol
you can thank Judge for the drunkeness! feeding me long islands!!! to this day i havent had any stronger lol

if you weren't hitting the jug, you weren't drinking!! JVT definitely won the most drunk contest. I have video of him falling down on the floor and rolling around cause he couldn't walk anymore.

FWIW, i would try and get OEM parts if at all possible. trust me.

if you weren't hitting the jug, you weren't drinking!! JVT definitely won the most drunk contest. I have video of him falling down on the floor and rolling around cause he couldn't walk anymore.

lol this was back in SZ02 and i was only 19

FWIW, i would try and get OEM parts if at all possible. trust me.

OEM parts HA if i requested those my estimate would jump to like 5k+ and a for sure total!

lol

but ok the 4400 this is what i need done:
new fender (both sides)
new hood
headlight and housing and all hardware behind it is cracked
new grill
new rear door
dings on driver door and 1/4 panel

repaint: bumper, hood, both fenders, both doors, 1/4 panel
possibly door on passenger side

this estimate was done with NON-OEM parts to bring the estimate down

not to mention that was just from visual inspection. last time i had to get my car fixed there was stuff broken that they found after they took the car apart

:cry:

I have all OEM parts that you need... fenders, doors, headlights, hood and all in awesome condition... maybe we can save your car. I can give you an awesome deal on anything you need. Too bad my parts car isn't Silverfrost... so it will still need a repaint. Or you can go ghetto style!

Jeff

lol, I know...i was there. I was also 19.:laugh:

lol yeah I don;t remember much... i think i downed a few Smirnoffs in the parking lot. then 2-3 LI at the banquet i remember going up to get my award. i guess i stripped the barbie down and was doing obscene things to it???? so i am told
i dunno but i do remember racing a tour in my blades through the parking lot lol. then driving down the strip and scaring the **** out of todras when i tried to pick a fight with lot full of car guys for some unrelated drama. HAHAH good times!
i will still make an appearance at SZ07 with or without my baby

Get it totalled and buy it back for sure. That can be done a lot cheaper than that estimate. Find another shop. Maybe find some parts on here/junkyards. You can get a whole car for a lot lot less than that. You can get one with a blown engine or tranny, get what you need off of it and then scrap the rest.

omg lets do the math!!!
i turned 19 in 2002, 20 in 2003, 21 in 2004, 22 in 2005, and 23 in 2006
i was born in 83!

sorry...i can't count months really well. i was 20 at the time. having a b-day in september always screws me up for some reason. january would be so much better!!!

welcome to the club :( my car is in the shop now with about 3000 in damages after hitting a 10 point buck!! ridiculous, these cars have to be cursed. at least they keep us drivers safe....

Back