• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

VLC Media Player, seems to just not finish
Real Player, can't even find the controls
Window Media Player, needs a plugin for MP3's that I can't find.
iTunes, we'll see...

This should be much easier.

VLC sucks with music.
RealPlayer is outdated and no good anymore
Plugin for MP3's? The CD should have all the song data on it :shrug:

itunes is SUPER easy. just import all the songs from your cd's. open the music folder for your mp3 player. highlight the songs you want. click and drag to the music folder. done!

Make sure, with iTunes, that you go to (File? Edit?) menu -> Preferences -> General tab -> Import Settings -> MP3 Encoder.
Otherwise it might encode in a different format (e.g. AAC) and might not be able to be read by MP3 players besides iPods.

mp3.jpg

The REVISED/UPDATED List:
1. Re-install radar detector!

4. Change oil
5. Install rear "cover" in trunk setup

9. Get her cleaned and packed up

Almost there!

pretty much out of time to do anything else, but I'm set for what I was able to get done with the car.

now I just need to pack my things and pack the car up tonight and leave tomorrow.

1. Wipe dust off with CA Duster and cover until Thursday morning)

2. Wash bra

3. Install said bra

4. Pack car

5. Cover until Thurs AM

6. Uncover car, get in, start, pull out of garage

7. Drive to K-Zoo

Last edited:
im going out to wash her up install my new amp and touch up the insides then I'm ready to pack up so I can leave in the morning!:cool:

mike and i are going to leave super early thursday since we can be there for gingerman in ample time and won't have to stay another night in the hotel. we'll be there hopefully by about 2pm to get situated in the hotel before going to gingerman.

still gotta clean the passenger side front of the interior again (floormats) wash/wax the whole shabang and cover it up. i'll probably clean it tomorrow.

Um new list:

-Finish trailer *done-ish
-install hitch and wire harness *done
-paint hood & mirko *done
-install hood struts
-remove BAT intake pipe *done

Does anyone besides PHilly know that the BAT pipe and the Pudmunkie heatshield do not work well together? The BAT pipe pushes the heatshield too close to the driver's side fender which causes the hood to be lifted up....... wierd, never heard about that before

Does anyone besides PHilly know that the BAT pipe and the Pudmunkie heatshield do not work well together? The BAT pipe pushes the heatshield too close to the driver's side fender which causes the hood to be lifted up....... wierd, never heard about that before

I believe I might have heard that before. what if you cut the couplers down alittle to allow everything to be put together close? would that move the heatshield back far enough? do you have a hood liner? maybe that would make the difference if you remove it?

I believe I might have heard that before. what if you cut the couplers down alittle to allow everything to be put together close? would that move the heatshield back far enough? do you have a hood liner? maybe that would make the difference if you remove it?

The pipe was touching the TB and the MAF, there was no play in the couplers. No hood liner. Cutting the BAT pipe would probably work but I need the heatshield to be about 2" away from the fender for the hood to close. I could cut the box down but the filter is still as big as the box is so that wouldn't solve the problem either.....

Back