• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally a nice day

black98svt

CEG'er
I checked the weather this morning and saw it wasn't gonna rain for a few days, so I cleaned up the car and snapped some pics.
svtapril001.jpg

svtapril004.jpg

svtapril007.jpg

They will never use signatures on this site. It's what keeps this place clean. Car looks good.

I don't really get how it makes it "clean":shrug:
I'll go with it though...

if you've seen other forums where they allow sigs, they are distracting, and can often be very annoying, plus it takes up unnecessary bandwidth, slows down page loading, etc. CEG is the only site that i'm on without sig pictures, and i really don't mind it, even sites i can have a sig picture, i don't even waste my time. i rarely even use avatars on other sites.

No problem. It didnt even take 5 mins. That is simple compared to some of the sports graphics i have done and i am not even that good compared to some of the people i know. I like playing around with PS, although i am using it more for web design as i am creating my own website that should be ready for launch rather soon.

Enough of me getting off topic.

Car looks great, really does. Sits at a nice height and i like the wheels. Its put together rather well imo.

No problem. It didnt even take 5 mins. That is simple compared to some of the sports graphics i have done and i am not even that good compared to some of the people i know. I like playing around with PS, although i am using it more for web design as i am creating my own website that should be ready for launch rather soon.

Enough of me getting off topic.

Car looks great, really does. Sits at a nice height and i like the wheels. Its put together rather well imo.

Thanks for all the compliments, it's always nice to hear em' after all the hard work you sink into it.

Back