• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

I don't think I would ever sacrifice seeing huge awesome funbags moving around in action for flexibility. Flexible women demand crazy positions in order to maximize their skill set.... I'm just too out of shape for any of that nonsense.:crazy:

Im trying, shes not into cars.. so I tried 'car club gathering'

She dosent have to be into cars, the entire weekend isnt all about cars, its more about hanging out, getting drunk, and me flirting with every woman there:laugh:

She dosent have to be into cars, the entire weekend isnt all about cars, its more about hanging out, getting drunk, and me flirting with every woman there:laugh:

Speak the truth he does. My wife went last year and she has -100% interest in cars. Not saying she overly enjoyed herself (of course she was on munchkin patrol the entire time) but she went (I keep wanting to say came, but I know how this group thinks:laugh:)

Last edited:
Speak the truth he does. My wife went last year and she has -100% interest in cars. Not saying she overly enjoyed herself (of course she was on munchkin patrol the entire time) but she went (I keep wanting to say came, but I know how this group thinks:laugh:)
maybe thats why I read munching patrol the first time I read this:crazy:

1. Fix my banged up fender/mirror/door
2. Get the stereo done (so I can jam all the way there!)
3. Get some wheels on
4. Buff, buff, polish, and do it some more.....
5. That dang wheel bearing!?!?!?!
6. Buy and install BAT kit

I wish it would warm up here already!

Not saying she overly enjoyed herself (of course she was on munchkin patrol the entire time) but she went (I keep wanting to say came, but I know how this group thinks:laugh:)

I lol'd at that.

Yeah its not totally about cars.. but I was warned that attractive women get harassed at SZ:laugh: Maybe ill leave her home :laugh:

I lol'd at that.

Yeah its not totally about cars.. but I was warned that attractive women get harassed at SZ:laugh: Maybe ill leave her home :laugh:

Hide her from Barge and ryanblacksvt and you're pretty much ok, although Ryan only aims to disappoint:laugh:

Last edited:

lies
attractive women actually beg the other women to harass them.
You may have just misunderstood.

(backstory for those who don't remember. I was dorking around and grabbing Elky's wife's taytays and bagged's wife yelled at me because I didn't do that to her when I was talking to her earlier) :laugh:

Should I drive 2993, then the list goes like this (in order of importance):

01) Track down and fix the overheating problem. She'll make a 600+ mile trip, but with the heater going full-blast. Even then it's dicey.

02) Roll the rear fenders!

03) Tie rod ends and end-links. One (or possibly both) trailing arms. One is bent, and I might as well put two on as one, no? Then a full alignment.

04) Wet sand the headlights (or swipe the lights off the SE)

05) Convince burrita to sell me his OEM style carbon fiber hood. Barring that, find a T-red in good shape to swap in.

06) Possibly different suspension. The Eibachs are way too bouncy. Maybe some K-sports if I have the $$ to spare (see #5).

07) Sort out the AC and find why it isn't working. I HATE having to drive with the window down!

08) Work on the sound system. Swap in the Pioneer unit and Sirius receiver that I have, and ditch the crappy Dual HU that I pulled out of the black project car in a pinch.

09) New windshield, and possibly new tint (if I can figure out how to remove the old tint from the rear window without trashing the defroster grid).

10) Fix the dash-lip curl. It's like the car is always sneering at me. Ungrateful I tell you!

I lol'd at that.

You BETTER bring her,lol

Hide her from Barge and ryanblacksvt and you're pretty much ok, although Ryan only aims to disappoint:laugh:

Hey now I resemble that remark:laugh:

Back