• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford F150 Raptor unveiled!

when did svt start playing in the dirt I thought they were all about the asphalt:shrug:

i ran into Tanner Foust today and asked him about them taking the Raptor out in the desert the other day. he said yeah. i told him i watched the video and he was like :eek: "its on the net already?!" lol. he said they were doing 100mph! over stuff and the truck just soaked it right up. he said the thing is an amazing beast!

this truck may be expensive but there are tons of these types of trucks all over so cal. guys buy these fully loaded f150s and then dump another $20k or so into it just to get it like this Raptor. this will already come like it and have a full factory warranty to boot.

i also asked mr foust about Top Gear USA and when its coming out?! he said its kinda tied up right now due to some network bs :rolleyes:

u dont have a raptor, do u? if not that would be an immense case of misbadging;)

O'Rly?
Soclean.jpg

Back