• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Gingerman thread!

Whatever you don't have don't worry about as we ussually bring everything. Ill have the Caliper tool for the rears incase someone needs it

That cube thing sucks arse! Guess there is no good way of doing sticky ones. Just get new calipers I guess. LOL!

i used my tooly thing a couple times works great especially for SHO's. and a new calipers is like $70 soo ya by far cheaper

My intentions were to bring a set of front pads and rotors and tools required to swap them and bleed the lines.

Anything else in particular you guys suggest?

~Josh

Unless you like blowing off vac lines or shaking the power connector loose on your pc monitor I think you'll be OK.

Special note for newbies... Check your gas tank level before you go out for each session.. you'll be surprised.

We'll see if anyone can compete with me in the bystander "WTF is done to that car?" category.

Unless you like blowing off vac lines or shaking the power connector loose on your pc monitor I think you'll be OK.

Special note for newbies... Check your gas tank level before you go out for each session.. you'll be surprised.

We'll see if anyone can compete with me in the bystander "WTF is done to that car?" category.

Thanks to Worldtour for the ride to S. Haven to the gas station. I didn't quite make it LOL!

Fried foods make you fat and slow.

I'll be coming at you like a Spider Monkey!!!
Ricky_Bobby_closeup.jpg

you mid-west yankee boys better be worried about some good ol' chicken fried Southern Thunder.

You better be worried if you do not bring me some shine..that's what ya'll better be worried about..

oh and I will be 2.5ishL with a huge hairdryer...I think I will be a little about the 400 mark :)

You better be worried if you do not bring me some shine..that's what ya'll better be worried about..

oh and I will be 2.5ishL with a huge hairdryer...I think I will be a little about the 400 mark :)

400? that's so last year! :zzz:

Back