• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

Chris, if ya can't make it I think your wedding is a valid reason. :shrug: :laugh: It would be cool to see people that showed for 05 again, though.

I know I know, I need to go again. It's time. Most of my vacation next year is spoken for. I think a drive to Michigan is going to require more days off than I'll have available. Once we have the wedding planned out a bit more I'll have a better idea on what I'm working with but I know its going to be tough.

I know I know, I need to go again. It's time. Most of my vacation next year is spoken for. I think a drive to Michigan is going to require more days off than I'll have available. Once we have the wedding planned out a bit more I'll have a better idea on what I'm working with but I know its going to be tough.

You could always do what Barge and Sam(svttour) did and fly there, I'm sure nobody would have a problem picking you up from the Airport:cool:.

Aaron

a question about the track day and test & tune race days. If i sign up to drive at those tracks, are you going to require me to have an instructor with me at all times like last year?

worldtour... am i tied down as a newb driver still or did i show good things last year and can drive alone?

What if you just request the weekend of the 15th off (May 09), and if the dates change, then you change your time off request? Would your employer allow that?
SZ has been scheduled around that time of year pretty consistently, so it may be safe to say that it'll be that weekend next year.

Back