• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

so, like, what goes on at these things? Are the evenings just a weekend long drunken hotel parking lot bash? After the days-long car-stuff is over...what debauchery takes place?

Last edited:
so, like, what goes on at these things? Are the evenings just a weekend long drunken hotel parking lot bash? After the days-long car-stuff is over...what debauchery takes place?

typical day....

Wake up too early.
Go to set event.
come back and drink.
do something else or drink.
drink.
black out/drink.
pass out.
repeat.

or if you're me you toss in fighting ryan somewhere. :laugh:

More than you could EVER imagine. I literaly had the BEST time ever that weekend. It was sooooooooooo much fun drinking with everyone, being chased by Steda and Pole120, pouring drinks on my own head, giving Josh a pack of matches to attempt to set my cf trunk on fire, having everyone call me a dbag, and just hanging out. sz rocks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as Alex said we had a fake fight and fooled ALL of ceg, it was the best!

More than you could EVER imagine. I literaly had the BEST time ever that weekend. It was sooooooooooo much fun drinking with everyone, being chased by Steda and Pole120, pouring drinks on my own head, giving Josh a pack of matches to attempt to set my cf trunk on fire, having everyone call me a dbag, and just hanging out. sz rocks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan,

How could you leave out the best parts??

- Listening to SoundQ's tunes in the quiet parking lot after dark...
- eating a mayo sammich. :laugh:

Ryan,

How could you leave out the best parts??

- Listening to SoundQ's tunes in the quiet parking lot after dark...
- eating a mayo sammich. :laugh:

drinking half your beer as a tequila chaser. then realizing your corona was in fact tequila

lol ahh no
you fooled like maybe 5 people.

We also go out for some great dinners on non banquet nights and after all the car related activities.
It's not just all drunken antics. SZ is what you make of it.
It's definitely a very social event, and the discussions aren't always about Contiques.
If the shenanigans aren't fun enough for you, then you gotta take it upon yourself to bring on the hilariousness.

oh and people have some hawt wives/gfs that are pretty open to others' wives/gfs when they've had a few. ;)

I'll post up as much info as I have available tomorrow (since I'm about to head to the local meet here in a few) I was hoping to have the hotel solidified before posting, but its still in the works. :shrug:

-Mark

Last edited:
Back