• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

28th street metro cruise

I was about to leave and it started downpouring out. Hopefully it stops raining and drys up...I'll be there then.

I was there. At 2:45, I started at Woodland and saw a pretty clean looking black E1 with Borla tips maybe. We looked at the stuff down there, and I headed down to Pfeiffer. I saw the Saleen car and met boumacj, and somewhere in between, I saw a silfro SVT with larger single wall (Bassani?) tips, which I'm thinking might have been Fornetti if he still has that car. Thanks again for the bleacher tickets CJ!

SOAB I drove out to 28'th and ivanrest, remembered my tabs where expired, so I went back home, had no other ride out there. meh oh well it rained anyways, and btw rob I think tony sold that svt, not sure to who but it must have been the new owner, I only know of one other siflro svt around here its some chick that lives at my apartments and it wasn't her.

Hope you guys had fun. It was nice that the rain held off till later in the day. Forecast said 1pm for rain. I wished I could have seen if the cruise has grown. Haven't been since '06. The Hover Rally to my surprise was fantastic. Got a ride in a swamp boat/air boat with a 600hp Cheby 350. Amazing.

A few pics of the 28th Street Metro Cruise:
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Back