• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official stazi mesh group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt he is i just preferred the v1.0

Stazi is the man to do business with.... He has a great sense of style and Loved the day I got to put on my Gen 2 Stazi Mesh....

Man it looks sooooo mean....

Good Luck with the GB.. If I had Money I would get another Set incase mine broke or something.

- amyn

Payment Info

Payment Info

Please submit your payments via PayPal to me at:
anastazi.sarigiannis@skf.com

PayPal cost is $80.

Remember to include you REAL NAME, Contour.org Handle, and a STREET address. I use Fed Ex, so no P.O. Boxes.

Those in Canada wishing to buy need to PM me direct to get a shipping quote.

Once I have the first 8-10 payments I will start cutting up the mesh kits.

My reputation speaks for itself. I have ZERO negative feedback for all my transaction on the CEG, including mesh kits, brake kits, Aussie Bars, rear endlinks, you name it. I have handled in excess of 300 transactions in the 8 years I have been on the CEG. So don't worry. You pay, you will get your mesh kit.

Thanks,
Stazi:cool:

i don't remember if you pre cut for the tabs or not stazi? is so is it possible to get a front section uncut? i'm putting it in a pre98 micha bumper(yes,they're still out there,lol) and theres no tabs on the bumper for mesh.

before i send payment you need to check you pm i sent you a message and a question...never mind i sent it to the wrong person.ill send it now.

so you have the measurements already?

It would probably take me a week or 2 before I could do anything about it, I just started a new job and moved so I gotta get a bank account squared away.

Yes, I did that for Conor7Seven a LOOOOOONG time ago. It will cost extra thought. Probably $100 for that setup.

List of PAID buyers:
1.backseatofacontour - WITHDRAWN
2.tssvt PAID
3.sick2000svt PAID
4.chas PAID
5.jps98svt PAID
6.95pgt-t
7.CRZYDRVR PAID
8.espguitarist PAID

Only I can updates this list, once I receive your payment.

Those who haven't paid. Please do so.

Money talks, bullsht walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back