• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Withdrawl

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So I am starting to totally miss my car. It has been just over a week since i have last seen her and wont get to again till Sept. :( On the plus side I have been driving a peugeot all weekend. Why? I am currently in Leuven Belgium for work and will be here till September. I left my poor car in the capable hands of my mother who will be dropping it off at the body shop to get a respray. Here is how she looks like now with the new CF Boser hood. Eyelids are cool but hood extensions are :drool:
2661944772_7faa44a927.jpg

2661944276_17c8fa6a6c.jpg

Anyways if you cant tell I am a little bored right now since its storming pretty well right now. I also had a mondeo as a loaner car for a day but to be honest i think i like the Peugeot more. Once my camera shows up I will start taking more pictures for ya'll.

Anyone need any Euro parts?

I must see pictures of these women.

And I'd probably have to be drunk to watch Mad Max dubbed in Dutch.

I must see pictures of these women.

And I'd probably have to be drunk to watch Mad Max dubbed in Dutch.

I dont think they would appreciate me taking pictures of the cuties all day.

Luckily Belgium has more breweries then cities. My gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwd the beer, OYE! Its better the Germany. Westmalle Triple. Best.Beer.In.The.World.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind you taking a few pictures so you can remember all the cool people you met. ;)

Despite the cliche, my drink of choice is Smirnoff Ice.

Lookin' real good Brett.

A Mondeo and a Peugeot? :drool: Where are those pictures?

Yah bro!

2693656582_ccb9479429.jpg

2692842453_59d884456a.jpg

New headlights, grille, and coilovers on the way. Prepare to see it slammmmmmmed. God now i really wanna be home!

Looks nice. I think the great looks are going to over power that style of wheel. You're going to need a a multi spoke and a larger size IMO.

enkeirs_rs05_bs_ci3_l.jpg

Looks nice. I think the great looks are going to over power that style of wheel. You're going to need a a multi spoke and a larger size IMO.

New wheels are in the works growing bored of the current. Thinking of the OEM MKV Huffs as above or

RW_wheels_m1080br.jpg
with a color matched ring, not the red.
18x8.0 front 2 lip inch
18x9.0 rear 3 lip inch

Also looking into getting custom steelies made to the above specs, maybe with a smaller front lip.

I like those wheels Brett. :cool:
I'm starting to miss my VW days.

I think i am going in a different direction.

Teaser pic

2726895379_9d30f4e2e5_o.jpg

Can you say offset?

Back