• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Cant Find Where I Found This Contour

rexxdoggy

Hard-core CEG'er
I found it one day when I was randomly browsing under a key word that I forgot in the search box. Ever since then, I cant seem to find where exactly I had found it. If someone could help me, that would be appreciated. I had a question I was gonna ask the guy.
100_1061.jpg

ya the wheels were on a silver svt:laugh: now they happen to be on a black one and have traveled pretty much cross country lol.

BSA 459's I'm pretty sure.

I bought them from blackwidowsvtt, then sold them to Icysvt who traded them to somebody else so those wheels really get around.

Last edited:
BSA 459's I'm pretty sure.

I bought them from blackwidowsvtt, then sold them to Icysvt who traded them to somebody else so those wheels really get around.

ah, ok. I remember those wheels when blackwidow had them. kinda like my Superleggeras

lol, i have the wheels now. they're pretty darn heavy. a lot heavier than my 19" C5's that i traded to icysvt. i walked out of school one day and someone chewed an entire pack of gum and smeared it all over one of them :mad:

Back