• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reebs Didn't Get Another Car...

nice car ashley! at least you have good taste in cars since you obviously don't in men. :D

btw, i'm LMAO @ all the viggen bashing! i hope tim doesn't see this thread! :laugh:

Nice ride!

The Vector was made only one year because an auto manufacturer named Vector Aeromotive requested Saab to change the name.

Saab replaced the Vector name with the long-standing Aero name. 2004 & 2005 Aero's are identical to a '03 Vector. In 2006+, the Aero model recieved a more powerful V6 turbo engine and all 2006+ 4 cylinder models were given the same high pressure turbo engine that the 2003-2005 Aero had.

Only 4-options were available on Aeros (Nav, Auto, cold weather, & touring)

Looks like you are missing the cold-weather pack & the touring pack.

www.saabcentral.com is a great forum!

Nice find. Had I known you were in the market for a Saab I would have sold you my 01 9-5 Aero 5sp. for cheap. I've gotten bored with it.

Well yeah I had to have a nice get-away car for when I wise up and decide to leave my "hardworking" husband :laugh:.

barge and i were just talking about when you were going to toss him out on his ear! :D

and then which one of us you were going to replace him with. :)

paws.jpg

game, set and match.

:D

Back