• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WTF Where is everybody!?

i've been at work, the worst 4 letter word in the book. I sometimes think i should bring a sleeping cot with me so i can get a little more sleep :p

I havent seen ryan on in a while either?:shrug:
Bent rim=:confused:What the hell?

One of the few times I got in her car I had been awake about 36 hours fell asleep & just barely creeped off of the shoulder. The inside lip of the wheel hit the highway & bent the **** out of it. Brought it home & broke out sister sledge & got the wheel to hold air but its toast! Since I did it you now it has to be fixed ASAP or I'll never live it down, I probably will never live it down anyway!!!! The joys of being married!

One of the few times I got in her car I had been awake about 36 hours fell asleep & just barely creeped off of the shoulder. The inside lip of the wheel hit the highway & bent the **** out of it. Brought it home & broke out sister sledge & got the wheel to hold air but its toast! Since I did it you now it has to be fixed ASAP or I'll never live it down, I probably will never live it down anyway!!!! The joys of being married!
I hear ya on that one lol buy her a cf hood. that will make it better. I just happen to have one here I would sell too.:laugh:

No I didnt get booted, I just got back from Texas seeing your mom Trey,lol No just kinda layin low chillin. Tiff has to have the hurnea surgery re-done, the crackpot doctor fugged up so now we are getting an attorney involved for medical malpractice and she has to go under the knife once again.

That and trying to figure out why darth vader is running a little rough at certain rpm's and shifts arent smooth, I think my rear rr is worn or not on there right, if I look at it from the drivers side under the car it looks like the bolt is going through not in the center of the rr, more towards the bottom, this isnt normal right?

i get to go back to work monday woooo hohooooo
surgery sucks big balls

my svt is gettin tired of gettin raped every day from being out of work

V-Dub's, Audi's, all sorts. I'm all JDM in the driveway, but my heart will always be black, red, and yellow. :cool:

Yeah I've heard some good jokes, but I don't feel like going to banned camp. ;)

Back