• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT-SHO-Probe meet who's interested - So-Cal

Its a auto transport buisness....so if you buy a contour svt in New York(or anywhere in america) you talk to me about getting it hauled back to your home. :)

SHOCal is no longer planning for a meet on July 19th. Instead it will be handled by the PRobe guys. For those interested in attending, I will post up the info when i get it. :cool:

SHOCal is no longer planning for a meet on July 19th. Instead it will be handled by the PRobe guys. For those interested in attending, I will post up the info when i get it. :cool:
Ask them to go over to the FordFocus forum and see if they would like to join in with them on their Malibu run on the 19th

Victorville is not all that bad, let me tell ya, there are far worst:

Brawley
Trona
Ridgecrest
29 Palms

to name a few that I have spent some time in:help:

johntheshoguy grew up in ridgecrest. we had to stop there on our way back from up north :help:

victorville does suck though. my cousin lives in apple valley. but those towns are HUGE compared to the others listed, lol. but hey, its the desert :shrug:

id be up for a meet if its not too far away. we went to the sho meet in sylmar but there were like 6 people there. cool to see some old faces but we were hoping for a bit of a bigger turn out.

Unfortuantely our ppl aren't as active as the Mustang clubs. We are lucky if we can get like 4-5-6 people to go. I wouldn't say our boards are really slow, but for things regarding meets, it could be more active.

That's why im hoping of fostering a friendship on your board...so maybe we can join forces to avoid having small 'meets'

I was probably at that Slymar Meet you were talking about.

And I'm also doing my best to be an ambassador from my club to yours. :)

Here's the info. We are confirming if we have a grill.

ok, summer's here.....blah blah blah and more blah....

......the address is:

Veteran's Memorial Park
13000 Sayre St.
Sylmar, CA 91342

the time is set at 11:30am. the reason for this is to get a good place before everyone else shows up. the part of the park we were at last time didn't have any tables, so i'll look into getting a folding one. i'm not sure if we'll be able to bring my bbq again, but we can bring our tent and some chairs. if anyone has a charcoal bbq they can bring, that would be awesome.

since this will be a picnic/bbq, let's go ahead and start a list of what you can bring.

hope to see you guys there

o and i can bring a small propane grill if needed.

Probe guys has confirmed the grill. Can you bring your propane grill as backup?

When you enter the park...i think you want to stay right, folllow the road and come to a fork then stay right and go up a hill.

This is what everyone is bringing.

1. Damon - chips/dip & water
2. Rami - drinks & cookies & charcoal
3. Tom - plates, napkins, utensils
4. Ray - hot dogs & buns (but we need confirmation on a grill)
5. Todd - BBQ, charcoal, other items
6. Brett- Condiments
7. Cisco - hamburger patties & buns

Back