• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT-SHO-Probe meet who's interested - So-Cal

steedasvt

CEG'er
o.k so where trying to get a Joint meet between 3 different clubs SVT's-SHo's- Probes, let me know if you are interested to attend to see if it's good to make?...

Last edited by a moderator:
SCPOC (probe guys) are organzing a Canyon/Mountain cruise in San Diego. It's called the Twist-O-Rama. I think we left at the meeting point in OC at around noon time and we got back around 7pm. 2nd meeting point was the Olympic Training Grounds around Chula Vista to meet up with more cars. We had dinner at Outback Steak House in Temecula on the way back. So it's about 5 hours of grueling twists and turns up in the mountains.

If you've ever been up on Angeles Crest Highway...well..it aint like that. It's alot more intense.

It's an awesome drive. You guys should come join us.

But we should try to have a joint meet with all 3 clubs too. I'm waiting for the main Proble organizer to give me some potential dates.

fdogg

I am very interested in a meet. I still have not taken the time to get my car back on the street - I plan on starting on her at the end of august.

Please do not give up on this group. I will be back and road worthy in September and will be very excited to join up with a meet.

Give up on this group? Oh no, I won't. I'm very persistent. I will always inform you of whatever gathering I hear of. As long as it's an event, i just figure u guys might be interested. It doesnt' hurt to ask and send an invite.

Meets just boil down to hanging out...that's all. :)

Hopefuly SteedaSVT (Raul) can be as persistent as I am with my 2 clubs both which i took the responsibility upon myself to coordinate meets. Raul knows where to find me. I'd be more than glad to help him.

To be frank, i'm tired of having small meets. SHOCal meet sare usually with 5-6-7 people..that's it. We don't drive mustangs so we're not a huge ass club. We work with what we got, and we dont got much compared to Mustang clubs.

The last meet was dissapointing. I refused to cancel it because i havent seen the 2 guys who attended since our last meet a few months ago. It's nice to see friends. It was nice to see Steeda there to foster a new friendship with Contour.org

I think one day, i'm gonna try to cooridinate an even bigger meet, SHOs-PRobes-Contours-Mustangs. I'm all of those boards. LOL.

If any of you guys are wondering what the status is on this 3 way joint meet. Well, it just takes a long time for us to set anything up.

I guess it time for me to start cracking the whip on my guys.

Anyone doing the TOR?

Meet

Meet

If people don't put effort on making an attempt to show up on these meets, it's hard for us to keep posting meet dates that people wont show for.Well see the next meet if anyone shows up and then well go from there.

If people don't put effort on making an attempt to show up on these meets, it's hard for us to keep posting meet dates that people wont show for.Well see the next meet if anyone shows up and then well go from there.

You are absolutely right. It takes alot of time, energy and effort to try to inform everyone of everything going on..like having a meet. I get burnt out easily but i just hope that the next even turns out ok.

If there arent enought ppl at least we tried. I think setting up a meet 1-2 months ahead is more realistic.

You might also want to PM guys and inform them and ask for their emails too. Not everyone on forums log in daily, but they might check their emails. I make sure all communications channels are covered.

I've begun making phone calls to my guys asking them about a July meet.

You might also want to PM guys and inform them and ask for their emails too. Not everyone on forums log in daily, but they might check their emails. I make sure all communications channels are covered.

I've begun making phone calls to my guys asking them about a July meet.

I'll start this list off with the needed info:

E-mail Contact #

d.crawford81@verizon.net 909-374-4843 ask for Dray

lol im living in Victorville, CA right now. And yes both i most likely would be available for. Iv got the contour for sale right now but even if i didnt have it i would try and come.

I'm still up to meet, due to this wild fires, the Malibu run may not go, and I don't want to have to worry about getting stuck in traffic if things are not fully in order.:cool:

Yea i know Victorville is the official S**T hole of California and my dad chose this place to start another branch off his buisness lol.....

Yea i know Victorville is the official S**T hole of California and my dad chose this place to start another branch off his buisness lol.....

Victorville is not all that bad, let me tell ya, there are far worst:

Brawley
Trona
Ridgecrest
29 Palms

to name a few that I have spent some time in:help:

Back