• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle pictures

i should have offered him 25 bucks,a SVT contour t shirt, a nice SVT brochure, and a few other gimmicks for it.

yes, and dad has already stated that i will be on my own next year...

so. anyone wanna room up together for next year? LOL :laugh:

Darn! I guess we didn't do a good enough job.:laugh: I got home about 9:20. Got on the Pike at 11:40AM. Made 4 stops too. Only 1 for gas. Got 28 mpg both ways. Not too bad at all. It was nice to put names with faces!:cool:

me? yeah i was there. i was the one black CSVT with the red painted Duratec 2.5 L engine cover and the non-stock wing. :)

awesome looking non stock Malibu wing? i saw wat u meant when u said it doesnt fit 100% right, little bit of gap on either out side end. Looks great though. any plans on fixing the gap?

This might be a link to all my pictures on photobucket. I put them up on facebook as well.

Photobucket (maybe)

Okay Link works, lol. Those pictures are pretty much un-edited. EI if some of the shots look like crap its cause I didn't take out the bad ones. There are some videos in there as well. One is a SHO on the dyno and the T-bird burn out!

Few of my favs from my photos:
HPIM4769.jpg

HPIM4765.jpg

HPIM4756.jpg

HPIM4747.jpg

HPIM4676.jpg

HPIM4689.jpg

HPIM4709.jpg

HPIM4620.jpg

Last edited:
I know I know. I never had got pictures of the non-SVT group either. I was not in the mood or the mind-set for taking pictures with the heat. I can tell even with my shots just by looking at them. :blackeye: I usually take ALOT more pictures and filter out the 2/3 I don't like.

Its funny if you would look at them in order (they aren't in order, p-bucket is ghey), you can tell I took pictures at the camp site, at the SVT Contour section, then at the t-bird row, and then near the street rods, And then in the A/c building. All the picture taking happened in the first few minutes on each trip into the sun. Then I was like :shrug: too hot to take pictures. :laugh:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH Best picture ever, guy looking at linda.

S4200004.jpg

You have more pictures of girls than car :laugh:

you got a problem with that??

" Hey wheres are photographer? get a picture of that crazy dude in the stands"

"hey can you help me get linda on to the stage?"
"wish i could but im only here to sell cars"

"yeah u can enter just put duct tape over her mouth..."

you got a problem with that??

" Hey wheres are photographer? get a picture of that crazy dude in the stands"

"hey can you help me get linda on to the stage?"
"wish i could but im only here to sell cars"

"yeah u can enter just put duct tape over her mouth..."

"what? i never talked to you before"

"number... 9!!!!"

I think i was in front of you too 281 Thunder. I remember those guys pulling off to go to the car wash and then i remember a nice black T-bird behind me. I thought to myself maybe it was you cause i knew you were going.

awesome looking non stock Malibu wing? i saw wat u meant when u said it doesnt fit 100% right, little bit of gap on either out side end. Looks great though. any plans on fixing the gap?

yeah, dad and i are planning to take it off and re-drill the holes closer to see if it pulls in tighter.

Awesome! Wish Amanda and I could have come like we were planning to. :cry: Oh well, at least next year I can bring the SVT and it will be 3L equipped :cool: Looks like it was a blast, and CEG was nicely represented.

Well, it had been a few days since I had seen Tammy!! :laugh:

he could have also THOUGHT it was Tammy, being delousional(sp?) from all the heat, and Linda being there n everything else that was wrong in that exact moment...

:laugh:

Back