• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Aluminum Pedals by Autovation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a very good product. I'm going to be glad that I can cover up the ugly hole in my driver's side floor mat with the heel plate. I hope a few people decide to join this group buy.

A$$H0L3$ !!! It's not that much, especially with the discount. People need to man up, and make good on their commitments! I'd order more, but the rest of my cars already have pedals. Anyone want to come through, and get a great set of pedals? :cry:
No kidding ! just found out I have to put a motor in my car and the one in it is toast and I need to back out but I didnt!

Don't Panic! One of the Cougar buyers got back in. And I suppose I can buy an extra pedal set. There always seems to be somebody who asks to get in on a GB right after it ends. I am finalizing the order for submission.

Don't Panic! One of the Cougar buyers got back in. And I suppose I can buy an extra pedal set. There always seems to be somebody who asks to get in on a GB right after it ends. I am finalizing the order for submission.
Thank god! You are the man! I hope my shift knob gb goes down smoothly

anybody else hoping for SVT pedals? :cool:

Autovation said:
One question on the etchable pedals with no etching, are you planning to have another company etch the SVT or another logo on them? Let me know and I can instruct you with the proper tooling and follow up processes to make it look like a perfect match.

Id be up for svt etched ones I guess:shrug: Doesnt matter to me either way.

I'd be down for that too! I was going to try to find someone in Tucson to do that could do it, but if we could get it done by someone who could give us a group discount, that would be great. Let us know if anyone has a lead on this.

I'd be down for that too! I was going to try to find someone in Tucson to do that could do it, but if we could get it done by someone who could give us a group discount, that would be great. Let us know if anyone has a lead on this.

If you find someone who will do the work, Autovation will provide the tech how-to.

Order was placed last Friday. They should be shipped to me in a day or two. The shift boots will take longer. Tonight I will ask how long they estimate the shift boots will take to make and ship.

doh! Too late huh? If anyone decides they don't want their heel guard, please PM me as I'd like to take it off your hands.

not too late. i can add to the order all week.

do you just want the heel gaurd? do you want it finished "matte" or "brushed"?

matte please. Just the heel guard. So 53.50 for a first class shipped order paypal'd your way right? I'll include the order details in the paypal :)

update: payment sent, although I forgot to put "matte finish" in the paypal info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back