• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my old Elemental Designs K-Series 12" sub. $75, prefer not to ship. I hate to see it go, but my Monsoon system does just fine for me. :cry:

Here it is installed in my old Contour:
278249_190_full.jpg

Last edited:
dang you buy wheels for the car already? I have a set of FSVT 5 spokes F/S

No, but I am about to buy a set of the argent 17" Euro SVT wheels like Justin put on his former CSVT. I've seen the ones you have, but not really a fan of 5 spoke wheels on a 4 lug bolt pattern. I just converted my Mustang to 5 lug for that reason.

No, but I am about to buy a set of the argent 17" Euro SVT wheels like Justin put on his former CSVT. I've seen the ones you have, but not really a fan of 5 spoke wheels on a 4 lug bolt pattern. I just converted my Mustang to 5 lug for that reason.
Good choice just throwing it out to ya cause your within driving distance

WTB: Stock CSVT any color but Black.

WTB: Stock CSVT any color but Black.

I want to buy another CSVT
Looking for any year / any color except black. If T-Red, must be 99 or 2000.
100% stock.
Must have less than 120,000 miles.
Posting in SE because shipping is not an option.
Within 500 miles of Ft. Lauderdale area.

PM me if you got one for sale

I want to buy another CSVT
Looking for any year / any color except black. If T-Red, must be 99 or 2000.
100% stock.
Must have less than 120,000 miles.
Posting in SE because shipping is not an option.
Within 500 miles of Ft. Lauderdale area.

PM me if you got one for sale

Watch out for SVTs with SE motors....

goodies for sale! ;)

goodies for sale! ;)

FS: PPI Art Series A600.2 amp, two 12" JL W6 subs, powe wedge JL audio sub box

----NEVER EVEN USED/ BRAND NEW-----
MSDS Headers/Y pipe (with bolts and ceramic coating)
Underdrive Pulleys (belt included)
Pm for price and pics!!!********

I'd like to see picture of the back side of sub, with the magnet sticker, saying those are w6's, if i recall, even the old w6 didnt have a cone on the front, but I may be wrong!

I'll get us back on topic.

Rockford Fosgate HE2 12" subwoofer
Subzone sealed enclosure
Alpine amp (IIRC, the model # is mrp-m450)
Some silly grill I bought at Circuit City

Everything worked perfectly when removed from car. Amp is damn near brand new, in perfect shape.

I prefer not to ship. Make an offer.

Personal024.jpg

Everything is now separate and the box is gone. Still available!

I got aset of svt focus wheels for sell in fair conditon tires are mounted, but they really need to be replaced.I would prefer local pickup but i am willing to ship at buyers expense, ill try to get some more pics up of the wheels but here is a pic of them on my car
DSC_0132.jpg

$300 obo
any questions pm me or email at Apkgrahamb04@aol.com

I got aset of svt focus wheels for sell in fair conditon tires are mounted, but they really need to be replaced.I would prefer local pickup but i am willing to ship at buyers expense, ill try to get some more pics up of the wheels but here is a pic of them on my car
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/Apkgrahamb/DSC_0132.jpg[/IMG

any questions pm me or email at [EMAIL="Apkgrahamb04@aol.com"]Apkgrahamb04@aol.com[/EMAIL][/QUOTE]

Where are you located?

Last edited:
i just had a haircut. blonde hair.....3-6 cms long....a bag.....3.65$ there is a reserve. you pay shipping. shipping is 3.00 to anywhwere in the lower 48 and 1.00 to any where foreign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back