• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

Awww I'm sorry, to bad you can't make it. Let me know if anything changes and I hope to see you soon. Michelle can still go if she wants too? :laugh:

Awww I'm sorry, to bad you can't make it. Let me know if anything changes and I hope to see you soon. Michelle can still go if she wants too? :laugh:

Thanks..I'll keep an update, maybe some one can pm me turbofox's address in wales and on my way back if it's not late I'll drop in. Michael felt bad because he knew about it, i had been working on the tour getting it ready, but hey stuff happens and family comes first. He is going to give me more details has he gets them so I'll post them. Those of you that have come to meets at my house over the years might remember him,he was 14 when he got to see some of you and his first SVT, tough when they grow up :cry:, but I'm a proud daddy :). atleast he is in country for now.

I'm out..sorry going to have to miss out. I'm taking Michael to my parents house this weekend, I'm going to spend some time with him and he with his grandparents. He just got notified last night that he will be taking a position he put in for at FT. Eustis, VA. It is something he is happy about and is what is needed to move him further in his career in the army. The shocking and hard to get used part about the army is the quick pace they set and short notice they give to families. He will be gone for 2yrs or more depending on promotions,etc. Hope everyone has a good time.

Aww that's too bad you can't make it, but good luck to your son! Good for him :cool:

i am out aswell as i am working my store all day saturday i hope you guys get some pictures tho.....:shocked:

Also too bad...I was looking forward to meeting you.

I'll be detailing my car Friday afternoon. Usually a 4-5hr process.

If I don't show up it's because I'm dead from heat exhaustion in the 93* humid sun.

Hey, easy on the newbie ;)

I will be rollin' in at 10am on the 19th in the Pimpin' Purple People-Eating Great Grape, rockin' some killer tunes.

Easy there, sonny boy. I got a couple years on you here. I'm busy over on the NECO boards mostly.

Switch back to CEG classic then. ;)

Yea, I'm rocking the NECO default colors now that I explored the UserCP section.

I think it's the painful color schemes of this board combined with contrasting colors of text.
What's worse is when "some people" (you know who you are :p ) insist on posting in colors like white or gray, which completely disappear on the CEG Silver Frost theme.

Back