• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

You can add me to that list!

I should be dropped, body kitted, and lightly modded by then!

Only had my Mystique like 5 days and I cant help but pout money into it!

Wha-what? :(

Our resident pirate hasn't realized yet that the new forums don't allow users to play edit games anymore (only mods can view that stuff now).

Here's what he added to the bottom of his post in the "edit reason" field, but you weren't able to view:

Last edited by BloodyTomFlint; Today at 12:47 PM. Reason: I don't know you, I hope you take that as a joke.

Us normal people can still see the edits...

Good.

Our resident pirate hasn't realized yet that the new forums don't allow users to play edit games anymore (only mods can view that stuff now).

Here's what he added to the bottom of his post in the "edit reason" field, but you weren't able to view:

Us normal people can still see the edits...

You had me worried there.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will not be able to make this meet either.

I will be in Michigan for TCCA's Running of the Bulls with my brother.

I think you guys pick weekends I'm busy on purpose...:shrug:

Hmm, it seems you are half right Kim :laugh:

If you edit a post and leave the reason section blank, then we can not see that it has been edited... Then as already discussed, if you do give a reason it shows up...

Look, I just edited this and it is 6:42 real time, so that is 6:51 CEG time... I bet there is no "edited by" line below since I did not give a reason...

Since we have had VBulletin, the rule was this:
If you edit within the first 2 minutes, there is no "Edited" line
If you edit after 2 minutes, a line appears.

I edit almost all of my posts :eek: and am rather familiar with the behavior.

So even after editing......sheesh.....man.....whew, man!........never mind, dude. I won't even........damn!

haha, j/k:laugh:

Yea, but now as long as we do not give a reason it does not show up no matter how long it has been (look at my other post)... I am glad though because I edit almost all of my posts too, and sometimes they take five minutes to get right... I used to delete posts and make a new one just so that the "edited by" line would not show up :eek:

hah .. sweet. You're right, the behavior changed with the forum updates. :)

Although I think the mods might be able to see it still.

What was this thread about anyways? Oh yeah, something about a meet in July.

So it's a day enjoying OSV and then dinner after right? I'll see if I can get Debbie to go.

Back