• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My contour is still for sale, check classifieds, please buy it someone, i'm open to most reasonable and some unreasonable offers.

Why not a 4-door project car? The perfect sleeper. :cool: But hey, you wouldn't happen to have a stock GTI exhaust laying around? :D :D

Last edited:
my friend who got me into VW's has a 4-door sleeper, dont wanna copy him. besides, i'm getting a 91 GTI. sry, no stock exhaust yet, i'll let you know when and if i do.

Cool; cuz I don't wanna spend a couple hundred bucks on a huge exhaust for my NA 2.0 that'll sound like crap. A stock GTI exhaust sounds the best on the 8V, IMHO anyways.

2 17 INCH TOYO TS-1 TIRES TOP OF THE LINE

215-45-17 90%+ TREAD LIFE LEFT USED FOR TWO WEEKS ON THE REAR.

PM FOR PRICE

SPECS:

http://www.kauffmantire.com/proddet... Width: 215 Aspect Ratio: 45 Rim Diameter: 17

- STOCK SVT 22 LBS FLYWHEELS NEEDS TO BE RESURFACED 12k MILES

- STOCK SVT RESONATOR 48k MILES

- STOCK SVT DUAL MUFFLERS 48k MILES

- STOCK SVT SHIFTER ROD

- STOCK SVT CD PLAYER PREMIUM SOUND 45k MILES

- STOCK SET OF SVT 16" E1 BF GOODRICH W/ TRACTION T/A TIRES A FEW MARKS OF RASH NO LARGER THAN 1 INCH 215/50/16 40% TREADLIFE LEFT LESS ON THE FRONT WHEELS

- STOCK SVT AIR FLITER INTAKE & FENDER DUCT

- K&N FILTER FOR STOCK SVT AIR INTAKE

- STOCK SVT FUEL PUMP WORKD GREAT NO SOCK FILTER

- FOCUS SVT FUEL PUMP HOUSING WITH LEVEL METER - NO PUMP -

- STOCK SVT IMRC BOX WITH GOOD CABLE . SECONDARIES OPEN ONCE AFTER START UP THEN FAIL TO OPEN AGAIN UNTILL CAR IS RESTARTED . CABLES GOOD

Last edited:
I picked up this pre 98 trunk today there are no dent's & I have the outer tails to go w/ it. That is bird crap on it in the pic.
100_1446.jpg

100_1447.jpg

100_1448.jpg

I also have several pre 98 antenna bases, & sail panels.
Make me an offer on the trunk, really don't want to ship it, if there is no interest I'll put it to good use! :)

Anyone got a Passenger compartment fuse box in good condition? If so, shoot me a PM with asking price. Zip code is 29803

this is an odd one: i need the fuel line that runs from the pump to the filter on my 2000 csvt. replaced the pump and accidently cut the line. ford only sells it in a set of ALL THE FUEL LINES IN THE CAR FOR $290. so it would be spiffy if someone had one laying around that they would take around $20 for...or we could use hotdogs as currency...let me know...mmm hotdogs...

this is an odd one: i need the fuel line that runs from the pump to the filter on my 2000 csvt. replaced the pump and accidently cut the line. ford only sells it in a set of ALL THE FUEL LINES IN THE CAR FOR $290. so it would be spiffy if someone had one laying around that they would take around $20 for...or we could use hotdogs as currency...let me know...mmm hotdogs...

Can you say junkyard?

-SVT Flexible Intake Tube
-K&N cone air filter part#B030C8
-SE Side Skirts Gold
-Contour/ Mystique SUNROOF MOTOR
-Contour / Mystique Moonroof Asy
-Contour Tan headliner (with sunroof)
-15- SE Rims(No Tires)
-Airbag set
-Seat belt set
-Pre 98 Dash
-Pics are available upon request PM for prices

i can say junkyard! wow! not only did i not know i could say junkyard but what a clever and unique way of suggesting i look into a junkyard! you just threw the peices in front of me but you left it to me to put them together! oh, you are some kind of magician!

i can say junkyard! wow! not only did i not know i could say junkyard but what a clever and unique way of suggesting i look into a junkyard! you just threw the peices in front of me but you left it to me to put them together! oh, you are some kind of magician!

OK Smarta$$ ;)
see you at the next meet !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back