• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Coming home

Troy00690

CEG'er
So the Pacific northwest thing did not work out for us. The kids and I will be heading to Sacramento around June 22. The wife will follow a few months after. Any bay area meets in the works.

yeah, in my years as a member I think I've attended 2 successful norcal meets, but they were pretty good.
I'm back in town untill the 3rd... no car but if something goes down i'd love to be there!

Troy welcome back!

Sorry to hear the Pacific NW did not work out for ya.

Not many Contours in NorCal anymore.

there was a socal meet last year with the same turnout. it would have been 4 contours but i slept through my alarm cuz the meet was at 9am and i would have had to leave my place at 7am cuz the meet was two hours away.

there was a socal meet last year with the same turnout. it would have been 4 contours but i slept through my alarm cuz the meet was at 9am and i would have had to leave my place at 7am cuz the meet was two hours away.

:nonono: you know what excuses are like

hahaha thanks, anyone know of some good roads to drive on up north? we could get a cruise goin when i come up north. ive only really driven a couple of the backroads in marin county

How far up north you talking. Running up Highway 88 to south lake tahoe is fun. Since they have redone Highway 49 My dad said that is fun on a bike.

if north means the bay area to you there are some awesome back roads around here and the napa region.

High way 12 into napa was always fun my MR2. Heading out from Sonoma towards the bay was always fun too. Went on those a few times int he SE.

Back