• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

The D&B's meet is every Super Bowl Sunday and has been for going on 5 years now:cool: I thought a meet/ride out in Hell would be a great idea!

The D&B's meet is every Super Bowl Sunday and has been for going on 5 years now:cool: I thought a meet/ride out in Hell would be a great idea!

ive always wanted to go. still have yet to make a trip. id go for that ride out aswell

Ive got a copy of one of worldtour's old Hell rally events in the garage somewhere.... Maybe we ought to run one of these? (in addition to D&B's!)

1)bagged
2)NOTbagged
3) devanmc +1(work and money willing)
4)Mx
5)Steedas mom
6) SlvrSVT00
7) AliasJerkface
8) Mexiy
9) Beaner
10) BigBEN
11) Black 98 CSVT (depending on work)

Ive got a copy of one of worldtour's old Hell rally events in the garage somewhere.... Maybe we ought to run one of these? (in addition to D&B's!)

Wow... that was a while back ('03 I think??). I remember going out there with him the weekend before and I drove the route and he mapped it. That's a pretty fun loop.

1)bagged
2)NOTbagged
3) devanmc +1(work and money willing)
4)Mx
5)Steedas mom
6) SlvrSVT00
7) AliasJerkface
8) Mexiy
9) Beaner
10) BigBEN
11) Black 98 CSVT (depending on work)
12) Mrfatride (depending on work)

love that place!!!

Wow... that was a while back ('03 I think??). I remember going out there with him the weekend before and I drove the route and he mapped it. That's a pretty fun loop.

Yup, we found it in a box of old car parts when he was moving out of his house.

I did it in the parking lot for the Ann Arbor car show :shrug:
220b0c25.jpg

and it looked good!!

Back