• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2007 Lions prediction, comments and crying thread!

thats fine... roy can have 5 catches for over a 100yrds every game just as long as furrey gets 3-5 catched for 75-100 yards and a few TDs

*cough*....who dey....*cough*

I hope you guys are enjoying our sloppy seconds QB. He is doing well for the Lions. Hopefully he will be more consistant for you guys. :D :D

hecks yea that game was soo sweet. my first game and it was awsome. sloppy but awsome. it was so loud in there some times. i cant wait to hear it on thanx giving

The end must be near, the Lions are 2-0 and possibly about to go up 3-0 for the first time since......:shrug:

I have to go with the averages though, they're averaged one road win under the Matt Millen era, so until they break that, I have to play the averages...Lions lose this weekend, but as long as they continue to fight, its all good:cool:

Sorry for not posting for so long, but with Griese coming in this weekend I can atleast say this, I will be nowhere near a TV anyways this Sunday as I'll be coming home from the Dragon. Lions will lose and all the "cornbread" will start to go bad:rolleyes: :nonono:

whuts with the cornbread??? i was listening to a lions pre game on the radio and every one was talkin bout cornbread i dont get it. fill me in

whuts with the cornbread??? i was listening to a lions pre game on the radio and every one was talkin bout cornbread i dont get it. fill me in

Years ago a couple guys on AM 1130 "The Fan" (Sean Baligian and Eric Pate) came up with it. They said that the fans are like slaves and "Masa Ford" keeps feeding them the cornbread (the company line) and they keep coming back year after year after year, that's where it came from. On a side note, every year Sean has this BBQ called MEATA and I have my Mom bake up about 100 cornbread muffins for the event. Keep listening his show, you never know when I'll show up on it:cool:

In case you haven't figured it out yet Roger is a Detroit Talk Radio Manwhore.

Absolutely:laugh:

I'm usually one of the first callers in the Lions "post-mortum" show and the producer knows me by name, but then again I've been listening/calling in since the fall of 1996 and have seen many changes in their stations come to think of it. The best move was Gregg Henson leaving for the powerhouse that's "the other" station and then trying to breath life into 97.1:rolleyes: :help: :eek:

Lions vs. Bears prediction is...

Lions vs. Bears prediction is...

Lions lose and since I'll not be seeing/hearing any of the game, can someone call into "The Fan" on my behalf:shrug:

wow that was a close game. i really thought the lions blew it for them selfs. offence was really struggeling today. idk if i was cuz johnson was out or whut it was. they looked terrible in the first half givin up like7,8 sacks or how ever many they gave up. but in teh 2nd half they looked like rod m. gave them a good talking too. actuly got that running game goin. which make me happy. go K.J. hopefully a healthy KJ and Bell will open up options all over the field. and the O line still needs to protect a tad bit better.

I was wrong but...

I was wrong but...

...the real test is this Sunday where they go for an unpresedented TWO ROAD WINS!

This is one of those "since" games

This is one of those "since" games

...the Lions haven't won in Washington "since" 1930 something:eek: So if the Lions are to win anyone over completely, this is a MUST WIN!!!

Back