• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

She tried to hit me in the face, but I matrix-dodged the roll and it almost hit dacker's kid by the food. That is when she decided to stop. :laugh:

He fell off the 2ft landing on to concrete a few weeks ago, no roll gonna hurt him!!!! Knowing him, he'd probably have just looked at it, picked it up and started eating it. The look on her face was hilarous when it almost nailed him!

Got another one. Finally crawling into bed Saturday night\Sunday morning and hearing from the wife, "So how far gone are you?" Me: "I'll get back to you."

Got another one. Finally crawling into bed Saturday night\Sunday morning and hearing from the wife, "So how far gone are you?" Me: "I'll get back to you."

hahahahahahaha thats good times there man, yeah you were pretty damn wasted dude, more so than I was I think.

im i think the one about jacquie was the funnest thing i heard out of you all weekend....

dacker "jacquie you gf"
me "yes"
dacker "dam shes hot. Man i would fuc......."(long pause and covers his mouth with left hand making wedding ring quite noticable to those hearing him)

God i think I almost peed my pants i was laughing so hard

im i think the one about jacquie was the funnest thing i heard out of you all weekend....

dacker "jacquie you gf"
me "yes"
dacker "dam shes hot. Man i would fuc......."(long pause and covers his mouth with left hand making wedding ring quite noticable to those hearing him)

God i think I almost peed my pants i was laughing so hard

You know what's sad, I wouldn't have necessarily needed the liquor to make me say that.:nonono: :laugh:

But would you need the liquor in you to do her,lol Ouch I am soo gonna get kicked in the junk by her for that:laugh:

Nah.. Just a paper bag.. Oops. sorry, j/k

Actually I'm thinking that should be reversed, she would need the liquor in her to do me

You guys get the

1-Gold.jpg

For the relentless pursuit of digging yourselves in deeper...

;)

true. but it was the only time all weekend you were social about jacquie near me that noticed

That was the only time I actually said anything. I meant no disrespect at all. I just suffer from verbal vomit 24/7

You guys get the

1-Gold.jpg

For the relentless pursuit of digging yourselves in deeper...

;)

I stick with what I know and am proficient in!

Back