• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

I have it all on video and the best parts were when Spaz said no douchebag I dont wanna touch anything you have touched to me,lol then when she hit chang in the face with a bread roll:laugh:

I do believe that was me that hit chang with the roll in the face! :shrug:
Or perhaps Chang was just a magnet for rolls in the face that night!

And to add, I am just going to pretend that whole section I just read didn't happen (though I do agree with the golden shovel)

To add to the "memories of SZ", I believe my favourite (shut up, i know it's canadian spelling) memory was Todd on the way back from Hell. I took a corner a bit fast, but not that fast, and Todd jumped. When asked why, his reply was: "sorry, i'm not used to a girl driving like that" It may be one of those had to be there things, but I was highly amused!!

Last edited:
I also created the new drink... the "8 Bomb" which went over pretty well later in the night.

V8 splash + jaeger

The 8 bombs rocked, but the scotch was very flavorful that night!

Oh, and Jackie (sp?; Too many different spellings), No one hit me in the face. Someone hit MX in the face with a butter roll and someone knocked my cookie out of my hand. We almost need a crime scene investigator for the re-enactment of the banquet.

[Austin Powers]"Really, who throws a roll... really."[/Austin Powers]

The 8 bombs rocked, but the scotch was very flavorful that night!

Oh, and Jackie (sp?; Too many different spellings), No one hit me in the face. Someone hit MX in the face with a butter roll and someone knocked my cookie out of my hand. We almost need a crime scene investigator for the re-enactment of the banquet.

[Austin Powers]"Really, who throws a roll... really."[/Austin Powers]

actually, barge was the one that got a buttered roll to the face. :laugh:

But the best was at BWs when I suggested spitwads and bagged hit the mackin AJ with a nice wad on the back of the neck. :laugh:

Back