• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

oh another one!
Me nearly cockblocking Pole in the hotel hallway.

Background: there was an old lady bowling league in town the entire weekend, so the hotel was full of blue hairs. These ladies were from all over the country.
Well Pole and Ryan managed to find 3 of the "younger" ones and were chatting them up and feeding them beers in one of the hallways.
I was being mom by telling them to keep the noise down because it was 11 pm and some of the old ladies needed their sleep. ( :rolleyes: at me )
At one point, I looked at two of the cougars who clearly were into Pole and ready to give up the vag, and I said to them "be careful of this guy here, he's trouble". I was joking. The expressions on their faces changed pretty fast. You could almost hear the vag doors slam shut.
As I walked away I thought to myself "oh crap, I just friggin cockblocked Pole! I'm never going to hear the end of it".

hahahahaha yes you did Kim, and 1 of them was 25 and HOT, I ran into them the next morning in the kitchen downstairs and they were dying laughing at that nights events.

[trapps] Gravity F's with you no matter how F'd up you are [/trapps] IIRC... Some one fix that if it's off, but I thought that's what I heard....

I thought of another one:
Stazi showing up in the hotel parking lot Friday night on his motorcycle, in full gear, and unveiling a bunch of alcomahol he had zipped into his jacket.
The way he whipped it out was priceless.
I do recall.....
Both hands and at the same time with a :grin: on his face :laugh: He kinda acted like they belong in there :cool:

The voice mail I left for Alias about his mom:laugh:

And what Bagged told Alias on Wednesday night on the phone "Say my name once while you do it"

And what Bagged told Alias on Wednesday night on the phone "Say my name once while you do it"

lol speaking of that.
I told Elky's wife to do the same one night. When that time came, all I heard was sex sounds and no "KIMMMAAAAAAAAAY". I was disappointed. :(
I tried spoiling their fun by trying to put the image of Barge's pressed ham into their heads. It worked for a little while, but then they tuned me out. :p

But Ryan, you're not tall enough to pose a challenge for her... she only tries to kick tall people in the face.....

But Ryan, you're not tall enough to pose a challenge for her... she only tries to kick tall people in the face.....

Ouch, bob just owned me bigtime,lol hahahahahaha but I am sure she would have ordered me onto a ladder then kicked me off of it:laugh:

a couple more:

Banquet food fight! I wonder if there is still carrot spatter on the walls. :laugh:

this next one is 3 part:
1. bagged sitting in my Cougar, bashing everything from the girliness to the ATX, and then begging to drive it (as if he needed more stuff to make fun of).
2. bagged getting extremely offended when I repeatedly refused to let him drive it.
3. bagged getting even more offended when he said he'd let me drive the turbo car in exchange for a drive in the Cougar, and I still turned him down. :laugh:

Back